Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70663.81

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Plan for Lucky1982>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Lucky1982,

Considering you change your repayment terms EVERY single day I want you to post here when it is that you plan on starting to repay me for debt from 2013. Post here how much & when exactly you plan on repaying me... in details, same as pms. Somethings gotta give & changing the terms of repaying everytime u choose to do so is unacceptable. Note* THIS THREAD IS SOLELY FOR LUCKY1982 FOR LOAN RECORDS. ***NO TROLLS ALLOWED.
    04/03/2014 03:20 <lilg97> i used to money lauder on ftp

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

TON is Gone.
    Really wish you would post his PM's
    TON is GONE. Blame the Mods. They stopped caring, or at least that's how it looks and feels.
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

In addition, considering you're online nearly 24/7 lucky1982, that means you have until the 18th to repay something substantial. If this exceeds the 18th which is 3 days from now I will make it my sole priority to make sure Zab permanently bans from having normal site privileges considering you have constantly lied about repayments. If you don't cooperate w/these guidelines you leave me no choice but to send in reports regarding your scamming to have you site banned.
    Last edited by joshwayne420; 07-15-2014 at 10:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by TONelson View Post
    Really wish you would post his PM's
    Trust me, you don't.

I don't know how many times it has to be said, loans in the marketplace are at your own risk. And repayment can't be forced. Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Tecate View Post
    I don't know how many times it has to be said, loans in the marketplace are at your own risk. And repayment can't be forced. Good luck.
    ^^^ this and if you want Zab to start banning ppl who do not pay their debts when they say they will, well....

thx for the 411, also noted that comments like this only enable a later repayment date.

Quote Originally Posted by Poof View Post
    ^^^ this and if you want Zab to start banning ppl who do not pay their debts when they say they will, well....
    Dont need mod spam but say what u wanna say & stop implying. This is a thread for lucky to lay it out what hes gonna do not for the mods to enable a non existent return.

Comments like this have nothing to do with a later repayment date. You took the risk when you loaned through the marketplace. Not sure how that becomes anyone else's problem but yours? Not sure how it becomes a problem for the community to have to deal with when you were stupid enough to do a marketplace loan.

If you think we haven't said anything to Lucky about repayment, we have, but AGAIN, we can't enforce it.

Comments like this have nothing to do with a later repayment date. You took the risk when you loaned through the marketplace. Not sure how that becomes anyone else's problem but yours? Not sure how it becomes a problem for the community to have to deal with when you were stupid enough to do a marketplace loan.

If you think we haven't said anything to Lucky about repayment, we have, but AGAIN, we can't enforce it.
    lol this thread isn't for the community or for you ladies to chime in & try & make lucky pay up. Like he's really intimidated by the PO mods or even the admin for that matter... He's already been given back full site access after admitting to scamming then returning multi accounting etc. Therefore telling him that he can scam all day on PO & not get banned. The purpose of this is to try & get something for the debt as pms are a dead end rd w/lucky. I'm not requesting that the mods try & "enforce" anything at this pt as it only creates more problems on my end & certainly doesn't speed up the process.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast