Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62100.32

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Motive i want my pointsss

DUDE I TRIED BEING NICE...I TRIED WAITING FOR YOU TO GIVE ME MY POINTS!!!! U TOLD ME IT WAS GOIN TO BE THE NEXT DAY!!! DAYS LATER STILL NOTHING....U KEEP GIVING ME A RUN AROUND!!!

U TELL ME U GOT MONEY ON CARBON!!! U GOT MONEY ON POKERSTARS.....WELL IF U GOT MONEY ON CARBON THAN I WANT SOMETHING IN RETURN!!! im not being an ass im being real...I HAVE BOUGHT MY POINTS AND I TRIED TO BE NICE BY HELPING YOU OUT AND IT SEEMS YOU DONT GIVE A FUCK TO ANSWER ME!!!

you won answer zab!!! u wont answer any1/......im sick of being nice to people and in return getting fucked over!!!!

this is why this site lacks the loyalty of trading!!! b.c of people like u who dodge others!!! i have spoke with many of people and they have told me u owed them money also!!!

also contacted them tyrin to get other loans~!!!!!!

P
    A
    Y

T
    H
    E

F
    U
    K

UP
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

PAY UP BOY!!! im a veteran of this forum...i will not let scammers like you scammm and pretend u got money any longer!!!

PAY UPPPP!!!

Quote Originally Posted by CUSTOMTABLES View Post
    PAY UP BOY!!! im a veteran of this forum...i will not let scammers like you scammm and pretend u got money any longer!!!

PAY UPPPP!!!
    - Next time tell him or others to send you money first. But i think you not understand - NO TRUST ANYONE -

By the way, "Do not steal! ... The government do not like competition...! ''

yes im aware he owes you also!!!! keep thread goin....im sick of fkin scammers!!! we should get help from mods and zab on this 1!!!!

we as customers of this site are the 1;s who are making this site possible for scrubs like him!!!!

im sick of it and will not sit back anymore

I tried to ask him what his Pokerstars nick is? But he stayed just quiet.
    PokerStars: ProBlackbird | Betsson: ProBlackbird | Party Poker: UnknownFlush

FOR ALL WHO IS OWED BY HIM DONT STAY SILENT ANYMORE!!! this is why people cant get trades/or other things done peacefully b.c of people like this who wanna lie and pretend they hgave shit whemn they dont

bummppp

i knew this guy was full of shit he begged for loans one day for points and then no1 gave him....so he came to chat saying "wow i just won $90 on PS" then another 10 mins last he said "omg just won another $190" THEN AGAIN WAS LIKE WOW WON ANOTHER $80 OR SOMETHING.....the dude is a joke

its like why would he be begging for loan on pts if he had that much money on PS.....he is a bs artist

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast