Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70519.43

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Experienced Member

Paypal Scam sickread23 Saga Continued

Many of pokerowned have been very supportive and I wanted to thank you for that.
    If you need to get up to speed, read my section on sickread23's post (as his long paragraph of babble will be painstaking to read) http://www.pokerowned.com/forums/f2/...pal-18482.html

I have made my case with paypal, what my buddy sickread23 didn't know is that I am the managing partner of a comedy club that sells over $75,000 in online comedy tickets a year using...paypal.

So my VIP support line asked me to submit all of the paperwork for review, but if any problems call him back, so that is where it stands for now. What was hilarious, is if you read sickread23's claim he was "locked out of his paypal" which I'm sure most of us with common sense knew was complete lies like everything else out of this kid's mouth, please enjoy the paypal comments he made which are now available for me to see since I provided my own evidence:

5/5/2013 15:57 PDT - Buyer: I purchased some content that I was assured would be delivered via my email within the next week. I waited and recontacted the seller online and now I can't even get ahold of him. I really needed the service/good to be provided and was put in a bind because it was semi-time sensitive.

5/5/2013 23:51 PDT - PayPal: Buyer escalated this dispute to a Claim.

5/5/2013 23:51 PDT - Buyer: I am now actually receiving menacing emails from the seller. Fw: Paypal DisputeShow DetailsBuddy, I'm going to give you until tomorrow to get this straight.I've already outed you on SWC and I'm gonna blow you up on pokerowned tomorrow with every detail layed out with your name and links to everythingI own a business and I can take a credit card number if you are broke- so figure this shit out and give me my $50 or I'm taking it to another level tomorrow.Stop with the bullshit, you fucked with the wrong person.Matt Istwan is my name Daniel KappYou email me with a solution tomorrow or tomorrow evening I get nasty----- Original Message -----From: Matthew IstwanTo: [email protected]t: Sunday, May 05, 2013 7:32 PMSubject: Paypal Dispute I think that the guy may have me confused with another buyer, as I am not fully sure of what he is talking about. All I know is that I do not like being threatened. I hope that you Paypal can resolve this issue with me and a hostile/confused seller.

So as we all knew all along this kid is a serious scammer this forum needs to be very leery of. BEST PART... he has been online a ton, never saying a word since he has been called out for the scammer he is, but I encourage everyone to tell this kid to take a hike while he hides out hoping this will simply go away.

Sickread23 I asked you very nicely to make this right, and I promised you that you scammed the wrong person, this will not go away.

Has be been around the forum or main chat? Pretty weak and especially from a long time member of PO.
    Last edited by NateVest; 05-08-2013 at 02:23 AM.

Survey Master
    i said it once and ill say it again. SICKREAD THIS MAKES YOU LOOK LIKE A BITCH

Survey Master
    Quote Originally Posted by NateVest View Post
    Has be been around the forum or main chat?
    yea nate hes been on lurking. mfker is a scamming POS and he knows it. created his thread about not trading for PP trying to cover his ass. now hes been proved a liar and scammer. he even deleted his thread when vucomedy showed proof he was a scumbag, well that didnt work out for him. i had drywallman talk to other mods and make thread stay but its locked. ppl need to be aware that sickread is scum

Seasoned Veteran
    hmmm that is shady...

wtf is the ariticle about. i am clueless.

Quote Originally Posted by DuckU408 View Post
    wtf is the ariticle about. i am clueless.
    Just read the post its pretty self explanatory.

Experienced Member
    He just stays logged in for the most part, not seeing him comment or post.
    I should know in the next few days if I win but I feel pretty good about my chances now.

All I can say is not surprised. Sickread, everything bout this smelled wrong to begin with. And if you had that wrong of it. The first steps should have been to pay this man his money. Not blame PP for not paying him. I'm siding w/ VuComedy on this one. I know sick won't come out of hiding now at this point. But, warning to us all. Don't use pp for trades or nething on here.

damn, sickread is a good player. thats all i can say.

not lookin good tho, i guess theres another thing i can say
    RANGER (B2B HU LOYALTY GAME CHAMP! DO YOU REMEMBER THOSE NOOB? NO, NO YOU DON'T!)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast