Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63604.33

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Man whatevr he had plenty time to send b4 I disputed it. I sent the points and disputed like 8 hrs later

Zab
    so ownedpooh gets the points

Done Deal
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

Quote Originally Posted by Prawney View Post
    If the trade is disputed then they points are in limbo. Basically they are taken out of the person who recieved them's account but not given back to the person who sent them. They are in limbo til zab rectifies the dispute so that the right person gets the points back.

It looks like its just an honest mistake. Where you transfered the points to him while he wasnt here, Then you disputed the trade before he logged on so basically to him it seemed like nothing happened.
    Thanks prawn, I honestly had no clue he sent the points, or otherwise I would have paid, I went to bed that night and woke up like 8-9 hours later and it was disputed, I never did anything with the points they wre just taken out of my account. Ive dont plenty of trades here with different people. So it looks like you got your points back pooh, hope all is good.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12