Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70101.41

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Offering graphics & Web Design For Carbon

Willing to offer great rates for work just so I can Donk off some cash in my freetime.
    Post here or PM your needs. Examples ready upon request.

^^ Diablo 2 thing.. I spent many years of my life pissing off people on hardcore.^^

PokerOwned Master
    look good for it

Experienced Member
    cool i will pay you to design me a site where people do surveys and i give em points that they can redeem for carbon or play in freerolls.....how much would that be

can you make me a graphic saying TrueOC so I can put it in my signature? I want a rolled up $100 bill in it with lines of oxy yummy

maybe like the lines of oxy getting snorted up the rolled up bill? whats your rates? id wanna see what it looks like b4 I buy it, I want it ot look sick

Quote Originally Posted by TrueOC View Post
    can you make me a graphic saying TrueOC so I can put it in my signature? I want a rolled up $100 bill in it with lines of oxy yummy
    Why not get one that has the jets logo and a picture of tebow

Quote Originally Posted by Prawney View Post
    Why not get one that has the jets logo and a picture of tebow
    haha blow me prawn, your loving this situation with the jets getting tebow haha, I hope tebow runs over your horific defense lol

its funny cuase you were the only one on here loving Tebows QB play, now im sure you think he sucks lol

believe me I hate Tebow as a QB he is garbage but with sparanos offense I really think using Tebow in wildcat packages it could be unstoppable, hard to defend easily picking up those 3rd and 4s in the redzone, imma love it.

Ill always stay true to tebow. Trust me im gonna enjoy watching sanchez crumble and become backup QB.

hahaha i really hope Tebow does not become our QB, he is an amazing runner and very hard to defend he runs but throwing he is horrific, I really think Sanchez will become a great QB this year he knows its boom or bust this year, hes got the ability, and you know it, he showed some greatness in 4th quarter come back wins and playoff wins, but hes main flaw is his confiedience its ridiculous

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast