Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62147.4

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    PokerOwned Veteran

Now staking winning players on LOCK and BCP

I`m stacking winning players on LOCK and BCP .Post here please why would you be the player i`m looking for
    Last edited by george1; 09-29-2013 at 04:47 PM.

PokerOwned Veteran
    What are you staking for?

PokerOwned Veteran
    cash or SNG`s . ask me what sng you want to play convince me you are ok and make a proposal and we can go

PokerOwned Veteran
    I prefer omaha cash game to be honest with you, I dont really have stats to prove anything because ive not played much but I can do either or

i rather dig a hole and climb down it before i play them fake money tourny on Lock.

This is getting old. Were sick and tired of the Spurs owning us. This is the year we ride up to the challenge, Get the monkey off our back! We Believe GO Dubbssss!!

PokerOwned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by DuckU408 View Post
    i rather dig a hole and climb down it before i play them fake money tourny on Lock.
    You might be right but unnoficially lock is a good way to exchange money the site would probably end scamming people or maybe will grow and become a good poker site

Quote Originally Posted by george1 View Post
    I`m stacking winning players on LOCK.Post here please!
    I am very interested. Sharkscope sickread_23. I have really made some serious strides in my game, and even ran badly towards the end of my SharkScope graph. If you look it up, you will see.

PokerOwned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by sickread23 View Post
    I am very interested. Sharkscope sickread_23. I have really made some serious strides in my game, and even ran badly towards the end of my SharkScope graph. If you look it up, you will see.
    Ok let me know where you want to play what are the shares etc.

Quote Originally Posted by george1 View Post
    Ok let me know where you want to play what are the shares etc.
    Ok. I just reread the OP, and saw that you said BCP as well. I have no $$$ on either BCP or Lock atm, although I plan on potentially getting some Lock as it is trading so low. If you want, PM me and let me know what kind of BI's you are thinking for both BCP and Lock. I could definitely start playing some games tomorrow. I just started back up on Carbon again, and have slowly built a roll there over the past week... from FR winnings.

PokerOwned Veteran
    Running the 5.40 300 GTD KO tournament on Bcp will post any KO hands and bust hand Will be 50/50 plus s/b

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast