Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63355.4

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    He has said many times he did not send on lock, that was never in dispute, I am interested in his carbon ledger.
    Why did you release before you got the funds?
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

PokerOwned Veteran
    thanks for the info 2 thumbs up
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

PokerOwned Veteran
    how does do points go to escrow what is it ?

Zab
    Quote Originally Posted by cssml609 View Post
    how does do points go to escrow what is it ?
    Points are held by the site until both parties get what they traded for.. If there's a conflict, the site resolves it and awards the points to the winner. This RARELY happens because the points shouldn't be released early ever
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

PokerOwned Master
    I guarantee BFR is the one scamming here, would put $50 on it

Quote Originally Posted by Zab View Post
    If you don't release the pts in the marketplace, you CAN'T get scammed
    why do players not READ the BIG BOLD STEPS to prevent them from getting scammed........................

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

this sounds a bit confusing, hopefully zab will figure out,, if not i know POOffy can do it!!! hehe GL...

Banned
    well it is has all been resolved i got my points back this was all a case of a naive trusting person who was new to the site getting scammed... ty to zab and all who helped me get to the bottom of all this lesson learned and will never release points early and only trade with known users bc apparently not everyone is just here to talk and play poker

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by trubton444 View Post
    i guess your guarantee aint worth too much trubton444 but thanks for the vote of confidence

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by trubton444 View Post
    i mean you can feel free to ship me the 50$ on lock if you want otherwise next time i wouldn't guarantee things with monetary values

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast