Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70101.41

Elite PokerOwned Member

Nightfall314 is a scammer, trading with him only promotes that type of activity

A couple of weeks ago, Nightfall314, under "freeroll" (one of his many other accounts) "borrowed" 900 points from me. He said he'd pay back double, pay back with bcp, pay back with SWC. I was just trying to do a new guy a favor. I told him any way was fine and 10% was good. He then took my points and ran, never making good.

He now has a bunch of points under his Nightfall314 account he is trying to trade. I would persuade you to look elsewhere and deal with nonscammers. Dealing with a known scammer only perpetuates this type of activity. I personally, and many others do I'm sure, would like a community of people we can trust, and he is definitely not trustworthy.

If you do insist on dealing with him, use caution, and send or release nothing until you have received what he is promising.
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

Elite PokerOwned Member shellabella's Avatar
    So, I happened to notice Nightfall314 was trying to sell off some of his ACR or BCP, earlier. Don't let up! Eventually he will pay you, if you are persistent. And word of advice, Frank...don't loan to newbies unless you are prepared to write it off.

Sorry to see this happen and I know your frustration. (and I'm sure you are aware of all the warnings out there. )
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

Elite PokerOwned Member
    I half new by the way he was acting when he was trying to get the loan it was going to happen. And I have already written it off, but as long as he's around, I'm going to keep pointing his shady ways out and exposing him. It makes me feel better and hopefully it will prevent others from falling prey.

Banned
    This is completely untrue, I had shown this site to my brother who made a name on here (freeroll) and I had not known about the having one account per house rule. Zab told me to stick to this account only and so I have. I am going to pay the 990 points to Frank, but this was not a loan that I ever took. I am not a scammer, I do not need to scam and I do not appreciate being bubbled and called a scammer.

PokerOwned God
    Yeah it's a shame so many peeps have multiple accts in here I think that be a red flag going fwd for anybody to do a trade with hopefully you get your Pts soon

PokerOwned Demi-God
    not completely untrue, u shived out a few dis's before u tried to be legit

Seasoned Veteran
    wow, I think your getting your points back as I type this, on the chat board

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Quote Originally Posted by cards4life View Post
    wow, I think your getting your points back as I type this, on the chat board
    type it again so you get your points

Is this guy for real? he been on like 18 hrs strait, and losin

this is completely out of hand, I need my last post for today
    Last edited by Poof; 03-30-2014 at 10:38 AM.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightfall314 View Post
    This is completely untrue, I had shown this site to my brother who made a name on here (freeroll) and I had not known about the having one account per house rule. Zab told me to stick to this account only and so I have. I am going to pay the 990 points to Frank, but this was not a loan that I ever took. I am not a scammer, I do not need to scam and I do not appreciate being bubbled and called a scammer.
    He has payed me the 990 points owed by "freeroll" the other account under the same IP address. I will say no more about this issue.