Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70874.75

TON is Gone.

Question ATTN: roy22284, Bonghead - loans in default.

Hey roy22284, Bonghead!!

You two have loans out with me and are presently in default.

I can not send you private messages as you have them turned off. Hence this thread. Please let me know when I might expect repayment, as I too would like to use my points now and then

Any readers having regular contact with either of the above, or whom happen to see them around, please send them this way?

Thanks!!
    TON is GONE. Blame the Mods. They stopped caring, or at least that's how it looks and feels.

you can collect insurance on those. Bonghead hasnt been here in a year probably, and I think its been a while for roy as well.

TON is Gone.
    Quote Originally Posted by PooffyFooffy View Post
    you can collect insurance on those. Bonghead hasnt been here in a year probably, and I think its been a while for roy as well.
    I am aware of insurance, thanks. BOTH loans are recent within the past month.
    TON is GONE. Blame the Mods. They stopped caring, or at least that's how it looks and feels.

TON is Gone.
    Curious to note that both now show as "banned" on their profiles. I think ZAB will need to shed some light on this situation for me