Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70626.36

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    PokerOwned Master

NEVER loan this long time member>>>>>bigphatmike

bigphatmike 4000 03-23-2013 09:26 PM 03-25-2013 09:26 PM 5500 - Insurance Pay: 1952

that is the BPM shark loan status after u can see how long,please don't ever loan this guy.funny thing I think he is a long time member and won over 600 dollar freeroll here,and the sad thing is he don't bother explain
    after a month and a half I stop being a gentleman and pm him and get answer after 1 week this is his answer to me:

hey man,u late a month,do u ever gonna pay back like ever?not even a single pm to me to explain why u are so late,i am looking forward to hear about u .i need those points and let me know what is going on with u
    <ANSWER>I have no ability to pay you back pokerowned points at this time. Currently i have been focusing on other things irl. sorry to get you butt hurt but i will pay as soon as i can able to play online again.

this the responsibale answer?u tell me
    5.5k point maybe not much but still money I don't get it why people don't even bother to answer
    sorry I was so angry and want to stop to this shitt

take solice in the fact it was a shark loan (probs why hes not as fussed)
    i do know that BPM is a stand up member tho so if he says hes got shit goin on hes got shit goin on personally dont feel there is a need of a thread like this tbh

also LOL u were defaulted on a market place loan (worse than a shark loan) for well over a month yet when someone defaults on u, u get all hissy...start practicing what you preach
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

PokerOwned Master
    it is my money and I have the right to say about it what I want to say,i don't need to explain my self here to u dude
    but I think I waited enough

PokerOwned Master
    Im new whats the difference between shark loan and market place? why is one more important than the other?

Quote Originally Posted by hadiina View Post
    it is my money and I have the right to say about it what I want to say,i don't need to explain my self here to u dude
    but I think I waited enough
    i wasnt asking u to explain ureself, i was telling you to practice what you preach, dont get all pissy because someone defaults on you when you yourself default regularly

Quote Originally Posted by quinnyjc View Post
    Im new whats the difference between shark loan and market place? why is one more important than the other?
    shark is covered by insurance and protects the loanee

oh and hadiina have u collected insurance yet? that will get u the original points loaned back the only thing it doesnt cover for is interest so again i dont really see the need or point of this thread
    market is for trades only (it says that in big fuck off capital letters) simply put u have no protection and no way of getting your points back if someone defaults
    Last edited by azreal1; 05-07-2013 at 12:10 PM.

PokerOwned Master
    Quote Originally Posted by quinnyjc View Post
    shark loans is garenteed to pay back,that means the guy can not use client as long as he is on default,or don't qualify for coupon discount,or some other good things,but market place has no garentee,and u can see how much I get from almost 6k points after 3 month from debt collecting and insurance,so bether thing to say is either don't loan big to anyone or do loan just to people u know

Banned
    Yeah this is a shark loan just get your insurance.

Elite PokerOwned Member snklzona's Avatar
    Don't ask for a loan from anyone and do not loan to anybody...real easy...I needed points real bad quick to make into FR...paid $1 for 210 points...

PokerOwned Master
    yeah insurance takes for ever dude,i did get 2k after 3 month,gods knows how much longer it takes
    u can only use insurance once a week for like 400 or 500 points,so u do the math

Quote Originally Posted by snklzona View Post
    Don't ask for a loan rom anyone and do not loan to anybody...real easy...I needed points real bad quick to make into FR...paid $1 for 210 points...
    lol thats the going rate on offerwalls? duddddeee u got skanked going rate is about 500 per $1

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast