Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63402.18

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    That escalated quickly...

My advice to ANYONE. NEVER LOAN IN MARKET!! Only use market if you are trading or giving it away. I have gave hadina small amounts a few times also, ive never been offered anything back either but that wasnt why i did it.

GL on the felt all
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

hadiina...why in the hell u insist in keep acting as if u were stupid once u know u dont need any of this shetheads to help u with anything...just keep doing ur game n u know ull be ok .....

In the beginning God said : "The four dimensional divergence of an antisymmetric second rank tensor equals zero", and at once there was light.

damn!! little extensive on the harsh feedback!!! i understand what he is saying....he is basically saying "i cant earn points" so please dont loan ,me on the assumption that if i do win i can buy points with that cash!! if i dont im screwed!!!

and by him saying hey "if i need a few points" for a fr knowing he cant earn points whats the problem? like really whats the fuckin problem....the kid is explaining himself and mods jump down his throat bad....so unpro...theres no need to jump back on this thread and try to attack me b.c i dont gve a fuck what u guys think!!

PokerOwned Master
    Spam for 5....insert the Carbage POPCORN smilie.

PokerOwned Master
    Quote Originally Posted by wykydsceptre View Post
    I want to hear him say "bring it on, little client player" in a schwartzeneger voice and iranian accent!
    love that comment,thumbs up

PokerOwned Master
    aculy this thread was good for me,now i know next time i play in client abwil and tommy and custome gonna get alittle richer,i dont forget anyone helpd me,u can ask around
    and ofcorse kidda

Tell me this doesn't remind people of the Nigerian bank scams.

can i buy an ak47 or m-16 in iran? i also need a rocket laucher to protect myself from iran invasion.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123