Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64468.26

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by hadiina View Post
    next time i fked u in client,i do it with happiness not guilt,and get fk out of this thread,i fked all you guys in one week for 300k,i know how u guys feels
    If you are needing to beg for 100 points in the marketplace as a gift I don't think anyone who plays the client is too worried about you doing too much damage in there. If you actually took 300K in the client in 1 week congrats, but seems like someone who has no way to generate points other then to win in the client, sell poker funds or beg for them should do a little better with points brm after being up 300K.

PokerOwned Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Rambler View Post
    If you are needing to beg for 100 points in the marketplace as a gift I don't think anyone who plays the client is too worried about you doing too much damage in there. If you actually took 300K in the client in 1 week congrats, but seems like someone who has no way to generate points other then to win in the client, sell poker funds or beg for them should do a little better with points brm after being up 300K.
    idiot it is not a beg for 100 points,it is called brother ship,u help a brother and brother helps u when u needed.u can ask around when i have money i help people for no resoan,and to answer your second objective,i sold alot of those points and add to my roll in stars,and i cash out after that,now i feel very bad to chip dump like 70k in holdem big game that we all had just becuase i dont want eveyone there hate me,or feel bad,but next time i come to client i came for all your money bitch,u may be a solid player in omaha but u got no game,so next time bring it on little client player

PokerOwned Master
    i remmember i invited u play a 10k heads up and in the middle of game u scaped,so dont try to big mouth here little girl,play big,talk less

I think hadina feels bad, casue he owes me in the sh ark right now, casue i loaned... so i ,m not why sure make this thread right now lol,, I<M OK, with it, and know that he tri esss to make an efffort to pay back too.. BUT i do agreee, that if u know, ahead of time, its very hard for u to get points, OR even to buy pointss,, then u shoild prollly shoild not do loans tho,, but is a nice guy and i wanted to try.. i didnt know u couldnt buy poiints tho to pay back,, if u had to,,.. that will defo make it harder now(,,, OK WELL GL an d i know u willl do ur best to get too, so dont wooory.....

dont worry i wont......

i remmember i invited u play a 10k heads up and in the middle of game u scaped,so dont try to big mouth here little girl,play big,talk less
    I never called you names or belittled you so I'd appreciate it if you'd act a little more mature in your responses. This thread was started by you saying don't loan me in the loanshark only in the marketplace and I commented to educate anyone who is fairly new to this site that, that is NOT how things are supposed to be done around here. You are the one who's apparently got a bruised ego and wanted to turn it into pissing match which I will not participate in. As far as the client goes, I play the biggest buy in games in the client every single day and never claim to be the best or better then anyone, I just play because I enjoy it and I can afford the stakes.

Survey Master
    ive helped hadiina out a few times. normally small amts but never no payback offered

I have to agree with Rambler, to someone new reading this, they would assume MarketPlace would be used to get loans. Also if I am not mistaken any offered up loans in Market are deleted under Zab's orders.

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

i am from iran,so we dont have credit card or paypal even dont work for us,so i am doomed
    move in another country or go to kill your president :))) ahahah - _.!._

By the way, "Do not steal! ... The government do not like competition...! ''

Elite PokerOwned Member wykydsceptre's Avatar
    idiot it is not a beg for 100 points,it is called brother ship,u help a brother and brother helps u when u needed.u can ask around when i have money i help people for no resoan,and to answer your second objective,i sold alot of those points and add to my roll in stars,and i cash out after that,now i feel very bad to chip dump like 70k in holdem big game that we all had just becuase i dont want eveyone there hate me,or feel bad,but next time i come to client i came for all your money bitch,u may be a solid player in omaha but u got no game,so next time bring it on little client player
    I want to hear him say "bring it on, little client player" in a schwartzeneger voice and iranian accent!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast