Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63375.93

PokerOwned Demi-God

Stake to try n keep it going on the Sit n go Leaderboard

Pretty much title says it all, I was top 20 on the sit n go crush leaderboard on bcp with guaranteed money coming in, well I had staked out $80 worth of money with 0 return, and also had paid my debts and lost what few that I did have left!! I am down to 38th on the leaderboard right now, with that being said I have no roll at the moment and dont really wanna drop too much further down and lose it all for what I have put in grinding my ass off!! If anybody would be willing to give me $35 to $40 to run a sng stake for them Id appreciate it!! Please no bullshit offers!! Thanks a lot!!

Elite PokerOwned Member
    goodluck

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Thank you sir!!

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Can PM me if interested I may not be around, or just post in thread thats fine also, I will see soon as I get back!!

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Bump

PokerOwned Demi-God
    so how may places does the sit and go crush thg pay? and is it weekly or monthly. Hope u find someone to do that for ya. If i had a roll i would send ya some i'm just to low at the moment. gl

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Thanks newdaddyhere, Actually its for the whole month of december the higher you get up on the leaderboard the more you get paid, I was top 20 and since I went bust Ive dropped down to 38th and gonna keep dropping lol at least till I can get funds back!! But yea as of right now if the promotion was over id get about $150 or so cash thats where im at on leaderboard right now!! Im not real sure exactly how many spots it pays tho!! But I kno im still in contention for getting paid, but still 20 or so days left in the month as well!!

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Bump