Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70519.43

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    PokerOwned Demi-God

MAKE-UP OWED to JOESCHMO

This thread will be updated periodically to keep track of make-up owed to me from stakes given.

GAMETIME.............$3.30($800 gtc)
    MARLAIS................$3.30($750 stake)
    POKEYOURFACE......$5.50($1K stake)
    SHARKING..............$23.10($15Kgtd, $600gtd, $1Kgtd, $250gtd)
    ONEDESPERATE..,...$11.00($15K stake)
    WALSH..................$11.00($15K stake)
    RCKTWRANGLER.....$25.30(4 game set)

I will als use this thread to keep track of MU i owe out from busted stakes.

THEDEADED..........$5.50
    Last edited by JoeSchmo; 10-11-2012 at 07:36 PM.

PokerOwned God
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeSchmo View Post
    This thread will be updated periodically to keep track of make-up owed to me from stakes given.

MARLAIS................$3.30($750 stake)
    POKEYOURFACE......$5.50($1K stake)
    SHARKING.............$11.00($15K stake)
    ONEDESPERATE.....$11.00($15K stake)
    GAMETIME74.........$11.00($15K stake)
    WALSH.................$11.00($15K stake)
    joe what is this again,, i played the stake on sunday as stated...

I was wondering the same thing, if these were stakes, you took a gamble. So why a thread?

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

PokerOwned God
    Quote Originally Posted by gametime74 View Post
    joe what is this again,, i played the stake on sunday as stated...
    You accepted to make up, which is if he stakes you again and you win, then you pay back the $11. Technically you don't owe him this until you do play another stake with him.

#NiggasInParis

PokerOwned God
    Quote Originally Posted by RcktWrangler View Post
    You accepted to make up, which is if he stakes you again and you win, then you pay back the $11. Technically you don't owe him this until you do play another stake with him.

ok i got you..tx for some clarification i guess..

PokerOwned Demi-God
    When i give out stakes, they r all w/make-up. Yes i took the risk so its not a loan n doesnt have to be "paid back" no matter what. Make-up is just a way to make sure that the backer n staker both make money in the long run. If stakees never play for me again then they dont owe me a dime, but if they do play for me again its pretty much the same thing as stake-back, only it accrues over time. This way a staker cant play lets say $50 worth of games for me n lose them all then win a game for say $100. He would then be up $50 n i would just be breaking even. With make-up, if the same situation occurs, stakee would pay back the $50 that he was staked previously, we would split the other $50 n we would both be up $25. Both up money, both happy, n the staker/stakee relationship goes on nice n smooth.

PokerOwned God
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeSchmo View Post
    When i give out stakes, they r all w/make-up. Yes i took the risk so its not a loan n doesnt have to be "paid back" no matter what. Make-up is just a way to make sure that the backer n staker both make money in the long run. If stakees never play for me again then they dont owe me a dime, but if they do play for me again its pretty much the same thing as stake-back, only it accrues over time. This way a staker cant play lets say $50 worth of games for me n lose them all then win a game for say $100. He would then be up $50 n i would just be breaking even. With make-up, if the same situation occurs, stakee would pay back the $50 that he was staked previously, we would split the other $50 n we would both be up $25. Both up money, both happy, n the staker/stakee relationship goes on nice n smooth.
    See, I never really got this or thought it was fair until you explained it to me earlier. Now it makes perfect sense and is completely 100% fair.

#NiggasInParis

PokerOwned God
    Thanks for this nice explanation, got this now

PokerOwned Master
    the 5.50 1k looks like a good way to clear that makeup

Elite PokerOwned Member
    im confused

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast