Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $61119.02

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    PokerOwned Demi-God

madjek's "stake"

Ok, after a getting tilted a few times, blowing all my br's, giving all my pts away in client, i felt like quitting. I am out of pts, so cookies was kind enough to give me pts up to 5k in a loose stake, we split 50/50 at undetermined time in future, i will keep track of all monies won here. My plan is to get back to decent brm, i have no goals other than that (except to get to 10k before donka, )

Quote Originally Posted by madjek View Post
    Ok, after a getting tilted a few times, blowing all my br's, giving all my pts away in client, i felt like quitting. I am out of pts, so cookies was kind enough to give me pts up to 5k in a loose stake, we split 50/50 at undetermined time in future, i will keep track of all monies won here. My plan is to get back to decent brm, i have no goals other than that (except to get to 10k before donka, )
    LMAO if you get up to a couple hundred playable I'd be happy w/ tat. GL buddie you are one of the best and I know you will come back on top.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    fin 3rd in bovada, 2.60 i believe (will correct later if wrong, was 2 something though)

bovada br: 2.60
    carbon: 0
    lock: 0
    acr: 0

fin 3rd in bovada, 2.60 i believe (will correct later if wrong, was 2 something though)

bovada br: 2.60
    carbon: 0
    lock: 0
    acr: 0
    WTF that's it? Micro the 2.60 on Bovada bro.
    I needs big money lolz

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Lol slow and steady wins the race but it is also boring as hell lol

PokerOwned God
    You have a nice pal to loan you such an awesome amount. Have fun and avoid going busto.

Quote Originally Posted by pokerdemon24 View Post
    Lol slow and steady wins the race but it is also boring as hell lol
    So many here forget this or dont care to remember..

Good luck madjek
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Quote Originally Posted by SendCookies View Post
    WTF that's it? Micro the 2.60 on Bovada bro.
    I needs big money lolz
    thanks for advice, had couple mins to play before work (bad idea) so went to lowest level, .02/.05 nl, lost a little, getting to where i had to leave, was going to play 1 more round, i get 10 10 in bb, 1 limper, so i raise (3 or 4 X bb) limper calls, flop is all under cards, i'm broke again. (he had JJ). I stink at cash tables, sticking to sng's once i get a little built up from fr's.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    another cash in bovada, 10th for .40

bovada: .40

rest: 0

also bought 5 carbon coupons, so staked pts down to 170

thanks for advice, had couple mins to play before work (bad idea) so went to lowest level, .02/.05 nl, lost a little, getting to where i had to leave, was going to play 1 more round, i get 10 10 in bb, 1 limper, so i raise (3 or 4 X bb) limper calls, flop is all under cards, i'm broke again. (he had JJ). I stink at cash tables, sticking to sng's once i get a little built up from fr's.
    LMAO !!!

I missed this entry. Well no one told you to listen to the village idiot. Who told you to go and play micros with that BR??? wat a dipshit he was.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast