Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70699.93

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    PokerOwned Veteren

Need Opinions to Resolve Conflict.

Okay so I offered to make a trade with hartmans7635, (join date 11-20-11), $20 paypal for $15 Carbon from me.

I ended up typing the wrong email into the message, as it was from my iphone. He tells me that he sent $20 to the address. I get home, and correct the mistake with him. He tells me that Paypal support won't cover the transaction.

He says that he will send me the emails from paypal, he doesn't, but instead sends me login information for his paypal. I say that I won't login to his account.

5 emails later, I offer to send him 5700 points, as a temporary fix while he deals with paypal.

He says that I went into his account and changed the password, and that he wants the whole $15 sent to his Carbon account or he will ban me.

Here is how the situation is right now:

My side:

No money, offered $10 while the situation is settled,

His side:

$20 sent to a different account, should be returned after Paypal reviews the transaction.

Please give me ideas. I'm trying to be fair with all this

Update:

Re: paypal
    You screwed me you dumb fuck,u gave me a email and it was wrong.but i will get my money back and i will run your name all over this site

you are the only person i gave my pass to and you have changed it,ut it wont work,you will be banned from here.
    Last edited by bsalz; 12-13-2011 at 11:52 PM.
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

PokerOwned Veteren
    Quote Originally Posted by bsalz View Post
    but i will get my money back and i will run your name all over this site
    Note this was after he said he could not get his money back, and that i stole his paypal account.
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

PokerOwned Demi-God
    I think patience is the key here. Also, there is no way you could steal his paypal account, he just needs to reset it. That is done through HIS email that is linked to HIS paypal account. Simply login to paypal.com and click forgot password and put in email for his account and they will email a link to him to reset it. Imo though, you need to make sure info is correct when doing these deals, any trade i make , even with people i know, i have them type in info and copy and paste it so no mispellings. Any way, i saw you were on phone, maybe not best to do deals from phone, idk, but def don't see need for his overreaction.

lowball
    Bsalz, I know you're legit and I'll vouch for you. And yes, patience is the key here.

PokerOwned Veteren
    Thank you Lowball, what have I sent you like $50+ so I could mess around in the client? lol. Like I'm really about to screw this guy over for some chump change.

Banned
    Here it is you 2 need to figure this out......

Experienced Member
    Last edited by hartmans7635; 12-14-2011 at 09:54 AM.

PokerOwned Veteren
    hartmans, I don't trust you. That is why I offered the compromise of giving you points, because you can redeem for $ and that is documented by a third party that I do trust.

But now your not going to get anything from me, you'll get the money you sent back from paypal.

That's the end of this.

Experienced Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bsalz View Post
    hartmans, I don't trust you. That is why I offered the compromise of giving you points, because you can redeem for $ and that is documented by a third party that I do trust.

But now your not going to get anything from me, you'll get the money you sent back from paypal.

That's the end of this.
    now that shows what kind of person u r.i showed that i sent the cash and now u r being an ass.You cant pay your end but i can,yep we all know what u r.

Experienced Member
    we all can see that he wants 2 make excuses and thats ok.I dont make excuses,I paid my money and he wont pay his end.i have reciepts,he dont.i may be an asshole,but i am an asshole that pays.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast