Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70146.36

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Banned

Please read !!!! Very important all members i owe points to

Hi everyone the people I owe points to can u please put repayment up in market... Taketherake I paid back 1000/1000 today and I will be sending more points this week to people I owe to I know it has been a slow process but im trying my best thanks a lot

Bringmecards

Elite PokerOwned Member maxima191's Avatar
    gl
    "Take My Bankroll-Plz!"

all I have to say is playing in the free rolls is not helping your case, even if someone staked you 145 it doesn't look good to peeps you owe. Just my 2 cents

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

Banned
    Like I said 1 to 2 people will be paid back a day!!! Im trying my best and I WILL continue to try my best

PokerOwned God
    OMG how many points did you loaned that it takes such a time... and what did you with these points?

PokerOwned Pro
    no points

Banned
    thanks maxima

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Bill payers are awesome, we need gold medals for paybacks

If your'e all caught up in just owing people points to play free poker games I could just imagine how you manage your personal finances and such. I bet you anything youv'e probable already filed for bankruptcy to clear up all the debts you owe credit lenders and bills you never paid .

Imo there comes a point when saying your trying your best just doesnt cut it. Your long overdue, You enter most freerolls, staked or not you never show your face here but play all tournies.

I understand your trying your best but sometimes your best isnt good enough. I got drunk like 2 weeks ago and got like 4k loan to play in client. The next day i went to supermarket. Got a prepaid visa and bought pts. All debts paid back immediately. So if i can do it in 1 day i dont see how this saga can possibly be still going on, other than that your trying to lead everyone on a merry dance.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast