Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64993.9

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Jdixon

PokerOwned God

Jdixon

Jdixon helped me out with a loan when I needed it for about 5k in the marketplace, this was when he had about 50-60k points. Last night he asked me for a 6k loan in marketplace when I only had about 20k. I said I didn't feel comfortable doing 6k in the marketplace since I have never loaned him, and 6k out of my 20k is alot. He then put bad feedback on the loan I paid him back just because I didn't loan him. A bit rediculous , so if you're not looking for bad feedback don't take loans from jdixon.

#NiggasInParis

PokerOwned God
    Still do not under why you need so many points - do you use them for something else other than daily freerolls

PokerOwned God
    Yea for client or redeems

#NiggasInParis

I have redeemed roughly 250k worth of points the last couple months which equates to about 500$ worth of redeems .. points are worth something if you do it right...
    <joshtheking> but he doesnt want me this site is all he wants not even sex hed reather be wacking while playing raather then me on him

PokerOwned God
    I do agree that he shouldn't have given you bad feedback, but, at the same time, I do think you should have done a loan to him since he was kind enough to do it for you.

PokerOwned God
    Quote Originally Posted by steveg78 View Post
    I do agree that he shouldn't have given you bad feedback, but, at the same time, I do think you should have done a loan to him since he was kind enough to do it for you.
    6000 points loan when i only have 20,000 is a bit extreme IMO , especially when he wanted it for a week.

#NiggasInParis

Quote Originally Posted by RcktWrangler View Post
    6000 points loan when i only have 20,000 is a bit extreme IMO , especially when he wanted it for a week.
    I'm with you man i would never do 6k loan period let alone when thats like 30% of my points lol
    <joshtheking> but he doesnt want me this site is all he wants not even sex hed reather be wacking while playing raather then me on him

Corporal
    But at the same time rckt, you were kicked off of carbon which means that its gonna hard for you to put the points to really good use unless you have created a new account somewhere else and are gonna redeem for amazon or something of the sort and sell the amazon for poker money, but yeah 6k is alot.. But remember he has loaned you alot as well. I would if i were just charged a bit higher interest.. And if it was loan shark then it would of been different but marketplace you cant collect thats at your own risk..

Corporal
    Quote Originally Posted by NascarFanSS View Post
    I'm with you man i would never do 6k loan period let alone when thats like 30% of my points lol
    Yeah like i was saying if it was in loan shark it would of been different but JD was askin for marketplace which makes it almost impossible to collect your points.

PokerOwned God
    Quote Originally Posted by RakinIt View Post
    But at the same time rckt, you were kicked off of carbon which means that its gonna hard for you to put the points to really good use unless you have created a new account somewhere else and are gonna redeem for amazon or something of the sort and sell the amazon for poker money, but yeah 6k is alot.. But remember he has loaned you alot as well. I would if i were just charged a bit higher interest.. And if it was loan shark then it would of been different but marketplace you cant collect thats at your own risk..
    i have a use to put them to , don't worry.

#NiggasInParis

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast