Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64182.19

Banned

Who wants acr???

hi everyone! i was just talking at a poker table a little bit ago with someone about how i have to wait so long to cashout by check or get raped by fees because i deposit through western union and he told me that on this site people trade poker money for green dot money pak codes and gift cards and stuff, which would be nice, because maybe i could get money instantly instead of having to wait for my cashout. If anyone is interested in trading i have 5k at acr so i can pretty much trade whatever value you want. I would prefer to get a green dot money pak in exchange or straight up pay pal transfer. My name on acr is MrCashIsBack. Let me know if you are interested, thanks.
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

I will take all of it.

I insist on sending first though since you are new and seem trustworthy.

Best Poets of All time<br/>
    <br/>
    https://www.facebook.com/KenLWayt/

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

nice try benz how about paying back the buck you scammed a couple weeks ago.
    Also if you get their debit card, it takes a day or two tops
    Last edited by Poof; 04-24-2015 at 03:22 PM.

Survey Master
    Screenshot by Lightshot

The real MrCashIsBACK
    Always Buying/Selling Points/PayPal/BCP/ACR/GDMP/Amazon/SWC/Bitcoin/etc. Bubble or PM me!
    Interested in how to make some additional Points or Poker $? Contact me!

Yes, this is definitely not the real MrCashIsBack. I am not sure how truthful the info in the profile is (Stating from LA, Cali), but known scammer Justin Archuleta has been on the WPN tables harassing MrCash for months trying to scam him. Justin is from Riverside, CA (mods can confirm IP of Benz/fake Mrcash). I would beware of the following names on WPN: Repent, Ilovepokernow, Ilikepokernow, Breakeven722, Istakemrcash and probably many others at this point.

La magia del poker

Lo incre?ble que es este juego que hay veces que no se puede explicar. Por que en definitiva de eso se trata no?

Quote Originally Posted by Dalsue214 View Post
    Screenshot by Lightshot

The real MrCashIsBACK
    Quote Originally Posted by magicalcow View Post
    Yes, this is definitely not the real MrCashIsBack. I am not sure how truthful the info in the profile is (Stating from LA, Cali), but known scammer Justin Archuleta has been on the WPN tables harassing MrCash for months trying to scam him. Justin is from Riverside, CA (mods can confirm IP of Benz/fake Mrcash). I would beware of the following names on WPN: Repent, Ilovepokernow, Ilikepokernow, Breakeven722, Istakemrcash and probably many others at this point.
    Just wow, he is more pathetic than I thought.

Banned
    I would like to trade you for some acr. I need some acr dollars BAD!

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by banneduser View Post
    I would like to trade you for some acr. I need some acr dollars BAD!
    I think he might have a couple thousand left. Might want to hop on it

How is this still a thread? I don't think Benz has been back since this "attempt"