Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70411.13

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Elite PokerOwned Member RWPFhero's Avatar

713ChipMonster We need To take Care of This

So Yesterday me and 713ChipMonster Make a deal on the Packers and 49ers game.
    We each bet 2k in points so the winner would get 4k. He sends me 2k after I win the bet, but states that I'm supposed to release the points of my initial bet(something to do with escrow which I'm not that familiar with) or contact Zab to release the points. So basically there is 2k pts missing somewhere, and I would like to get it, since I did win the bet.
    I've tryed to message him and ask him about, and haven't been able to get a response. I'm not out to get anyone or anything like that. I really didn't want to go as far as making this post, but i felt like it had to be done.
    I know to some its just 2k pts, but it is the principle as well.
    Thanks for you help, RWPF
    Good Luck On and Off The Felt
    Utilize The Block Chain because the future depends on it!

I'll take the fault on this one, since I'm not clear on how the escrow works. I think the 2k I bet was supposed to go to back to me,so maybe i did something wrong who knows! My apologies! He has 100% and So do I!

Survey Master
    he has to cancel the trade or you have to have zab release the points to you. i dont escrow usually til game is over and i lost to keep from this happening. dispute it and zab will release

UPDATE: He was supposed to cancel the escrow for the points, and did not. I message him the following day 01-13-2013, 05:17 PM
    713chipmonster. I ended up releasing the points. So we both got our 2k bets back (break even for both of us)
    I here from another reliable source he didn't follow through on another bet.
    Re: Betting

Quote Originally Posted by RaiseWinPotFold
    O Ok, Thanks How Do I go about getting that?
    713ChipMonster "u release...or msg zab to release"
    TRADE & BET WITH CAUTION

PokerOwned Veteran
    So He Basically Paid you with your own Money. 713Chipmonky Pay your bet up and Stop THE BS. Taking advantage of someone new.
    Steve
    Steortex,steindallas,SteortexrulesLLBS

Elite PokerOwned Member
    i hate people who don't pay their bets.. wish they can all get banned, and considering the fact hes up $44 this month.. and won't pay a 2k bet if this is true, is disgusting

degen
    RANGER (B2B HU LOYALTY GAME CHAMP! DO YOU REMEMBER THOSE NOOB? NO, NO YOU DON'T!)

Elite PokerOwned Member
    I made a bet with him on the superbowl for 2k points and another member made a bet with him for 5k points. He will not message us back since the super bowl nobody bet with this guy.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Here is proof that I made the bet with him. He set it up in the market place the terms of the bet.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    How do you post a screenshot? I thought I linked it to the last post but I guess that I did not.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast