Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70411.13

Need 4,000 PO points, will trade Lock or BCP

I need 4,000 points and will trade Lock or Black Chip Poker funds. This is an urgent loan I need to pay off, so the earlier you reply, the better chance you will get the trade. For newer members -- I have 100% feedback on all trades, you can see in marketplace. I already have a Lock trade up, so just PM me in case I don't catch your post on this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by NateVest View Post
    I need 4,000 points and will trade Lock or Black Chip Poker funds. This is an urgent loan I need to pay off, so the earlier you reply, the better chance you will get the trade. For newer members -- I have 100% feedback on all trades, you can see in marketplace. I already have a Lock trade up, so just PM me in case I don't catch your post on this thread.
    Make that 3,000 points, I have a little Black Chip Poker left, get it while it lasts!

Quote Originally Posted by NateVest View Post
    Make that 3,000 points, I have a little Black Chip Poker left, get it while it lasts!
    Loan paid, thanks to all that helped me get the points to pay it off. Much appreciated, let me know if there is ever anything I can do to help out later. Happy Holidays everyone!