Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70411.13

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    PokerOwned Veteran

Need 100$ loan will pay 125$

Title says all. I need 100$ and i will pay 125$ within 3 days or 5$ interest for everyday that i`m late. Who worked with me can say that i`m cool. Or maybe some of the people i staked in the past can help with the loan .

PokerOwned Veteran
    No feedbacks, no friends, no tournys, no nothing! I would not trust this guy.
    Time 2 Roll the Dice.

PokerOwned Veteran
    Do you guys post just to have more posts ? or its something that brain dictates?

Survey Master
    george has always been cool with me. staked out hundreds to ppl here. hes prob good for it, but its ultimately you guys decision

PokerOwned Master
    Just because you don't know him means nothing......Hell I don't know you. As Tommy said this guy has done a lot of staking. 400-500 dollars at least and well over a 100 to me personally. Not saying he is good for it, but if you don't know anything about somebody why comment? Just to hear yourself talk?

PokerOwned Master
    Quote Originally Posted by YoniSit View Post
    No feedbacks, no friends, no tournys, no nothing! I would not trust this guy.
    Also, this coming from you and when I searched you your feedback said this.....Mod Comment: Caught in a scam. Later repaid his debits, but you shouldn't trade with him unless you use the Escrow system ROFL

PokerOwned Veteran
    Scammers will scream scammers right onedesperate? He was affraid i scam someone before he does lol

PokerOwned Veteran
    gtfo George if you're so legit why you do not have ANY feedback or ANY trades SOMETHING?!
    Time 2 Roll the Dice.

TON is Gone.
    Quote Originally Posted by YoniSit View Post
    gtfo George if you're so legit why you do not have ANY feedback or ANY trades SOMETHING?!
    Dude, I got no beef with you as you know. I think you would be wise to sit this fight out......... call it "friendly advice".
    TON is GONE. Blame the Mods. They stopped caring, or at least that's how it looks and feels.

Reading this thread just got me a headache
    PokerStars: ProBlackbird | Betsson: ProBlackbird | Party Poker: UnknownFlush

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast