Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70074.43

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    TON is Gone.
    Quote Originally Posted by ProBlackbird View Post
    Reading this thread just got me a headache
    That's because it's written in English
    TON is GONE. Blame the Mods. They stopped caring, or at least that's how it looks and feels.

So many haters around, gee wiz. Things do get easier the more feedback and trade history you have here. Good luck, hope you find a lender. Make sure you use the new upgrade! http://www.pokerowned.com/forums/f11...ing-25060.html
    Last edited by NateVest; 01-10-2014 at 03:32 PM.

Survey Master
    Quote Originally Posted by YoniSit View Post
    gtfo George if you're so legit why you do not have ANY feedback or ANY trades SOMETHING?!
    george just popped up one day and staked quite a few people. has always had his own money. as i said before, he didnt stake 5$ he staked 50-100$ for tourneys.

personally ive seen you here regularly for last month or so in chat, and already seen you involved in a scam. just tshut up n comment on threads you have a clue about

PokerOwned Veteran
    tommy62278 and onedesperate thanks for the vouches. What i see here its a bunch of kids that want to look great and smart in front of the audience by calling someone scammer. did trades here with dalsue and other big members(not going to say unless they read this and want to say something). Staked well over 1500$ actually(been scammed by some members too..and some of the guys asked not to post about staking for some reasons.

unfortunately i keep deleting my private messages but i got few that i can show here like the one from mister :jlitt123456 wich dissapeared with my money lol .In a private message he came and wrote this:

Quote Originally Posted by jlitt123456
    Quote Originally Posted by george1
    hello, if you dont have time to play you can ship the funds.
    Hey buddy, im truely sorry had lil incident at the family reunion afterwards went to my brother's house and the kids were jumping on the trampoline daughter broke her leg Been at the hospital and home now with her, Im not hiding from ya bro, Appreciate the funds totally and the stakes, I will be on here all day tomorrow to grind my ass off for ya If thats cool? If not I will get with you frist thing tomorrow and ship what was made? Let me know thank you george very much, and see you tomorrow, hope all is well
    Thats from October 2013 lol ... no sign since that moment from him

For the person that would lend that money would be a fast profit as people that i staked knows 100$ is not such a big deal for me but for some reasons i decided to take a loan since the option is avaible. Now since nobody wanted to help with this or at least a part of this i find usefull the new option wich will help people know who is legit or no, but offcourse haters and idiots will always be arround to give a bad note and affect someones reputation

PokerOwned Master
    Quote Originally Posted by george1 View Post
    tommy62278 and onedesperate thanks for the vouches. What i see here its a bunch of kids that want to look great and smart in front of the audience by calling someone scammer. did trades here with dalsue and other big members(not going to say unless they read this and want to say something). Staked well over 1500$ actually(been scammed by some members too..and some of the guys asked not to post about staking for some reasons.

unfortunately i keep deleting my private messages but i got few that i can show here like the one from mister :jlitt123456 wich dissapeared with my money lol .In a private message he came and wrote this:

Thats from October 2013 lol ... no sign since that moment from him

For the person that would lend that money would be a fast profit as people that i staked knows 100$ is not such a big deal for me but for some reasons i decided to take a loan since the option is avaible. Now since nobody wanted to help with this or at least a part of this i find usefull the new option wich will help people know who is legit or no, but offcourse haters and idiots will always be arround to give a bad note and affect someones reputation
    I'd lend you if I had it.....Broke, sigh :-(

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12