Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70711.49

My thread for ROCKET/RIVERRIOT72

Rocket/Riverriot72 , Still Owes me ACR....$25

Rocket owes me $25 ACR which I loaned him on December 16th. I would like to get my money back now I have tried to be patient but now it has gone on too long ,it is over a month..

When I loaned him the week before Christmas I told him that I would need it back,, before Christmas ,and he assured me it would be no problem at all ,,so I trusted him and believed him..

He has told me a few different times through texting,,, that he would pay me on a certain,,day, so then I would wait again,,,,,but then it would never happen .. I'm tired of all the back and forth and excuses I've been patient for a long while.

At this point I just need my money back and would like to get it back ASAP as i need it now..

I have been through this before once before with rocket,,, over last summer ,,,,so I probably should have known better........ but I was helping him and loaning him while he was banned from poker own for a few months,,,, and he was pretty much paying me back on time ,,,,,until this loan the week before Christmas..... so now I would just like to get my money back and obviously would not be doing any loan anymore from now on.

So Rocket,,, please let me know when I can get my ACR now and please stick to what you say this time.

I see rocket is registered for client game tonight. And I'm still waiting he has not replied in the thread ekther. Or answered me in any other messages and even givin me any other day that he will pay this. Since it has going on since December 16th I feel like I have been patient for a long while I feel like he is just trying not to pay me now. Don't know what else to think...... he just keeps ignoring but I would still like to get my money back ASAP now

I just replied to your private message.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    How hard is it to pay back $25?

Quote Originally Posted by RiverRiot72 View Post
    I just replied to your private message.
    I would rather you post in here rocket please post in here, what day you are saying you will pay me back keep it in the thread please. Only because you have told me in private many different days that you were going to pay me and those days all come and go and nothing happens. So I would rather keep track of it here please post and here whatever day you're trying to say you will pay me now thank you

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Quote Originally Posted by emilbiz View Post
    How hard is it to pay back $25?
    Really. Just take care of it.

Buying funds Wednesday then you will be paid, same reply as to the private message

Quote Originally Posted by RiverRiot72 View Post
    Buying funds Wednesday then you will be paid, same reply as to the private message
    Is not quite exactly the same as in the p.m. please you don't have to be a wiseass.... okay thank you I will look for it Wednesday let me know when you send it to me thanks

This was paid now tonight...........25 paid ....

PokerOwned Moderator
    good