Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63402.18

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Lottery Stakes run for PLO8 $100 Guarantee

Here is the rule.

1. Pick a number between 1-25, first to pick the correct number i have in mind get a stakes to 12:15 pacific time PLO8 starts in an hours.(please pick only one number, disqualified if pick 2)

2.Must register in that tournament if not i will not run this or any similar promotion like this again. So dont ruin it for everyone here.

3. If you final table, send back $10 and i will put that up for another stakes.

4.i will release the number and the winner at 12:30 pm pacific time. (15mins after tourny start)

5.Leave your screen name on BCP after you pick a number so i dont have to hunt you down for your screen name if you win.

This is getting old. Were sick and tired of the Spurs owning us. This is the year we ride up to the challenge, Get the monkey off our back! We Believe GO Dubbssss!!

PokerOwned God
    thats legit man haha ill pick # 7 bjones95221 good luck to u plo8 is my shit!

PokerOwned God
    hey man says your PM's are full delete some

PokerOwned Demi-God
    i will pick unlucky 13, so i have to register for the tourny and then u will reimburse me?

no i will send you the money if you pick correctly. number will come out at 1230

This is getting old. Were sick and tired of the Spurs owning us. This is the year we ride up to the challenge, Get the monkey off our back! We Believe GO Dubbssss!!

PokerOwned Demi-God
    thats pretty cool of you to do this. I wont have time to play so not gonna guess number. Give other ppl a chance to get a stake

PokerOwned Demi-God
    oh ya my screen name is nab76 and i picked 13 what is noone gets it exactly?

then i will put up another one after this

PokerOwned Demi-God DocHo11idaze's Avatar
    21 docho11idaze
    Turtleboooy: lol when i come on i think f*** that Doc guy but i dont know why...haha

PokerOwned Demi-God
    this is really cool of you, if noone gets it and u still want to stake someone i'll do a 50/50 plus ur stake back.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast