Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63736.37

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Gonna bump this beast every 12 hours.

I give my support to jayyy27 and Dk12. They imho, are the top two of maybe five guys here whose game I think is decent. I have not read through the post to see who has applied, but I have a pretty good idea. I know that none of us are superstars because of an assortment of things: poor BRM, tilt, etc; but most here just have terrible takes on poker theory in general. Call me the Allen Barri of PokerOwned... idk, I just think peoples takes here on poker and in general kinda suck. So yeah, jayyy27 and Dk12 imo give you the best chance to run deep in these two games. GLGL to you and your horses.

PokerOwned God
    Quote Originally Posted by sickread23 View Post
    I give my support to jayyy27 and Dk12. They imho, are the top two of maybe five guys here whose game I think is decent. I have not read through the post to see who has applied, but I have a pretty good idea. I know that none of us are superstars because of an assortment of things: poor BRM, tilt, etc; but most here just have terrible takes on poker theory in general. Call me the Allen Barri of PokerOwned... idk, I just think peoples takes here on poker and in general kinda suck. So yeah, jayyy27 and Dk12 imo give you the best chance to run deep in these two games. GLGL to you and your horses.

such a smart guy he definitely knows whats up think he just made the choice for you........................

Elite PokerOwned Member
    i apply rivdee i havent ran much on bcp but i could really use somethin to boost my br

Quote Originally Posted by sickread23 View Post
    Was this necessary? This post is about people applying for stakes - Im ok with you suggesting people but burying the community doesn't really do it for me and serves no purpose.

bump

PokerOwned Master
    Two good games with gr8 value. Good luck to you and your horses.

Banned
    i apply and agree !!!

I'll apply and agree also!!

bump. Cmon people, I'm gonna make my decision Saturday night.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast