Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64842.35

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    PokerOwned Veteran

Mathkid... Scam alert beware

William Oliver or MATHKID just reversed charges for deals we did in June of this year on PayPal.. Make sure you always have the other person put GIFT in subject and GIFT in the body.. If you do that your paypal can never be reversed!!

THis SCAMMER JUST put in a reversal for 220.00 worth of deals.. MATHKID sent me PayPal for funds on BCP!!!

ZAB PLEASE BAN THIS PERSON AND LOCK UP ANY POINTS HE HAS!!!

Have an update. I sent William Oliver an email to the email he is using for Paypal.. Apparently the email he is using is his sons.. His son responded saying this isnt my dads email.. Unreal
    Last edited by RoyHobbs; 09-19-2013 at 01:03 PM.

Banned
    Smh!

damn roy hobbs, u r so easy to scam... i may have to scam you one day.

sorry to hear tho
    RANGER (B2B HU LOYALTY GAME CHAMP! DO YOU REMEMBER THOSE NOOB? NO, NO YOU DON'T!)

I am not sure how many trades this involves but I have seen this happen before and the other person dispute the charge back and get the points, it might be worth a try.

mathkid u scrub... hahha if youre horrible at poker... might as well become a scammer..
    "Success is a science; if you have the conditions, you will get the results" -Oscar Wilde

MY CAPS LOCK IS BROKEN!

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Survey Master
    might be worth it to contact paypal and have them lock his account and review it. he is obv doing multiple chargebacks and they have to find that suspicious activity. especially since its to multiple ppl

PokerOwned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by PokeYourFace View Post
    damn roy hobbs, u r so easy to scam... i may have to scam you one day.

sorry to hear tho
    Yep I guess you are right.. I am done doing anymore deals at all!! Quitting POKER FOR GOOD!!

PokerOwned Veteran hypknautiqah's Avatar
    can this happen if your balance is 0? because i always xfer it straight to my bank account when i get it. i assume you had money in yours and they just took from that
    She touched her boob, than touched me, from the transative properties of algebra, I GOT BOOB!! -Steve Smith

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by hypknautiqah View Post
    can this happen if your balance is 0? because i always xfer it straight to my bank account when i get it. i assume you had money in yours and they just took from that
    paypal account can go into negative

PokerOwned Demi-God
    man that sucks. That seems pretty lame that they can revers the charges after this much time. hope it works out for u roy

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast