Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63355.4

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Experienced Member
    you all sound like fucking morons when you assume that everyone that's not your butt-buddy doesn't repay. That just tells me that you're a fuckin retard and people take advantage of you all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by benzbuggie View Post
    you all sound like fucking morons when you assume that everyone that's not your butt-buddy doesn't repay. That just tells me that you're a fuckin retard and people take advantage of you all the time.
    It would be more moronic to assume people would repay everytime. The sad thing is there are more people here that payback late or not at all then on time. Zab didn't create loanshark and escrow in marketplace for no reason. My advice is get to know people here if you are new to establish trust. Good luck.

PokerOwned God
    I wouldnt loan unless you know them a bit the least. iF someone you never talk to before, be careful.

Experienced Member
    I understand and respect that, but the real trust is going to be when someone spots me the chips and they get paid back. Honestly I just needed a break from doing all those tasks where nothing pays out. I'm probably going to end up just doing the tasks to get them anyway, guess ill save a thousand points.

i dont want to pay for the points, i can get em in a day, no point in wastin money
    if you can get them in a day why are you asking people for a loan O.o

great way to convince people dude insult the very people you are trying to get points from WELL PLAYED

Quote Originally Posted by StephyMarieC View Post
    It would be more moronic to assume people would repay everytime. The sad thing is there are more people here that payback late or not at all then on time. Zab didn't create loanshark and escrow in marketplace for no reason. My advice is get to know people here if you are new to establish trust. Good luck.
    never thought id say this but +1

I understand and respect that, but the real trust is going to be when someone spots me the chips and they get paid back. Honestly I just needed a break from doing all those tasks where nothing pays out. I'm probably going to end up just doing the tasks to get them anyway, guess ill save a thousand points.
    umm what if you respected it you wouldnt of started typing abuse, the trust is them giving you the points in the first place NOT when they get paid back O.o
    and as u see ive quoted up there ^^^ u just said you can make 1K points in a day easy now you are saying that nothing converts...sooo which is it?
    Last edited by azreal1; 08-21-2012 at 04:09 AM.
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

yea i dont think thats good....bs

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12