Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63572.89

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    PokerOwned Demi-God
    adding a bcp (newly created acc't) stake to this,10k gtd 27.50 buyin 60/40 split cookies way, reg at last few mins, but long levels(15mins) and 5k starting stack, so could use a double up but have time. At the moment there is over 1k overlay with late reg about to end, so should be good value if i can get something going.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    that sucked, guy min raised my bb, i had suited connectors so gave it a shot, of course i end up with straight flush draw, which missed, i knew he had nothing either, so i tried to bet enough to look like i had something but leave enough to still have a shot, he went into time bank and then calls with A high. So now ss'd again my bb, same guy checks on a board of A xxyy, (A with 2 pair on board), i only have couple bb's behind so i hope for split pot when he puts me allin, he has AA. Sorry cookies, guess i should of just kept folding till i got something to shove, got AA once and couldn't get anyone to call a min raise.

Quote Originally Posted by madjek View Post
    that sucked, guy min raised my bb, i had suited connectors so gave it a shot, of course i end up with straight flush draw, which missed, i knew he had nothing either, so i tried to bet enough to look like i had something but leave enough to still have a shot, he went into time bank and then calls with A high. So now ss'd again my bb, same guy checks on a board of A xxyy, (A with 2 pair on board), i only have couple bb's behind so i hope for split pot when he puts me allin, he has AA. Sorry cookies, guess i should of just kept folding till i got something to shove, got AA once and couldn't get anyone to call a min raise.
    NP we took a shot. what can u do. Nice try. We do it agin soon.

looks like the horse forgot to eat first lol I am only picking because Cookies will never stake me so when I see his horses go out early I have to razz him

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

PokerOwned Demi-God
    early, tournament was over 2 hrs in!!! lol, ok, so i only was in for 20 mins

PokerOwned Demi-God
    sounds like a combination of scared money playing too tight along with a loose loan to give you a shot.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12