Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64993.9

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Zab please confiscate all of benjigabby pts. Sick of seeing him in all the FR's

ZAB really tired of seeing ppl in debt and scamming playing all the freerolls. I know you don't insure MarketPlace and I'm fine with me not getting the points, but, really you should not let ppl who scam others here continue to play every Freeroll w/o ne reprecussions.

benjigabby YOU got $10 lock by mistake on the 3/30 7:25 PST SendCookies [Show/Hide] 100% 4050

And, he even acknowledged the debt and told me via PM that he was not that type of person. As It's been over a month and he does not have the courtesy to even PM or talk to me in the FR we play everyday together. I think it is more than fair you take all his points til he pays or never let that scamming bish play here nemore. TY.

For all those this guy may owe. Please post here as well.
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

1st
    RANGER (B2B HU LOYALTY GAME CHAMP! DO YOU REMEMBER THOSE NOOB? NO, NO YOU DON'T!)
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

you can take 4050 points and add it to the jackpots or other promos. IDC as long as he has to pay b4 playing all the fr's on here. TY

Zab
    User: benjigabby / Points: 4

What happened?

Escrow will protect you
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

he does what every other scammer does hides his points in client

Quote Originally Posted by Zab View Post
    User: benjigabby / Points: 4

What happened?

Escrow will protect you
    it was a mis send. He told me via pm that he would take care of it np. then he disappeared. which is fine too, cept he plays in all the fr's on here everyday.

Like I said you can keep all the pts you take from him. just sick of seeing him play all the fr's w/o so much as a I will pay you soon.

Sweet, lets set up a 4pt client game.

Zab
    Quote Originally Posted by RavenKitty View Post
    he does what every other scammer does hides his points in client
    0 pts in client
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

Seasoned Veteran
    next time when you loan points make sure to asc for the prove he can pay you back. because a lot of users cand make surveys. Like myself.
    I can go in debt and i never will because I make 20 points/ day since I joined just by posting and I played just 1 tournament.

So can someone buy tickets if they are in default? Doesnt seem fair if ya ask me..
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast