Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $66117.57

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    OHIOGRINDER on BCP and OHIOEICH on ACR. I do a lot of staking on here and have a ton of cashes in BCP and ACR tournies. Tons of references available as well. 35% itm 10% final table.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    I aint the best, consider myself top 5-8 on the site IMO!! JasonTodd28 is my bcp name if interested!! Thanks!!

Survey Master
    tommy62278 is my acr. thx for the shot

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Ohh lol sorry my ACR name is WeezyBaby29!!

Quote Originally Posted by sickread23 View Post
    My SN is Sickread23 on ACR. I have played a bunch of SNGs and profited on there. I also ran an $11 stake and shipped for over $400 for Pray4Spades here a couple months back. I also have FTed the $6r b4 losing KK<Ax for CL a basically the win. I would love a shot to ship this mtt. I have cashed several other mtts on BCP over my brief play there. I am very capable of winning this.
    i'll run you on the weekend lisicki. you down?

This is getting old. Were sick and tired of the Spurs owning us. This is the year we ride up to the challenge, Get the monkey off our back! We Believe GO Dubbssss!!

Quote Originally Posted by DuckU408 View Post
    For sure... HMU

Quote Originally Posted by DuckU408 View Post
    lisicki is fav womens tennis player
    <StephyMarieC> erik!!!!! yay you've always been one of my favorites hehe <scorcher863> i kinda want to smoke some meth, then play poker for like 3 days straight

I apply checkraisin on ACR

I am willing to talk strategy on YIM or Skype to prove knowledge. I've been around PO and other various forums and archived posted stakes and rails for awhile. From my point of view I'm a low variance investment for you. I am an honest player that is a great communicator with any of my backers. I am an easy going and accommodating player that possesses skilled and quality play. I also keep meticulous records and rails and have well respected friends in the poker community who are willing to vouch for my ability and trustworthiness as this will obviously help your decision to back me. Good luck with your choice and thanks for your consideration.

04/03/2014 03:20 <lilg97> i used to money lauder on ftp

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12