Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64056.2

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    You still haven't posted proof of a cashout or your history on any other forums. This site is ful of scamsters and noone is just going to take your word for it.

TON is Gone.
    Quote Originally Posted by thebest23 View Post
    Sueco13 left negative feedback cause he freaked out after 30 minutes of me not being online and having points in escrow, that matter was resolved.... That is the only negative feedback.
    First... get him to say that here as right now it looks bad because....

Second.... it looks bad because you have only three "feedbacks" one of which is negative.

Third.... I'll let others do as they choose of course, but myself, I wouldn't go near anyone who has been here almost a year, hardly done anything in that time, and has your current feedback.

It's not personal bro.
    TON is GONE. Blame the Mods. They stopped caring, or at least that's how it looks and feels.

PokerOwned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by eichroll View Post
    You still haven't posted proof of a cashout or your history on any other forums. This site is ful of scamsters and noone is just going to take your word for it.
    What good would it do to post on 2+2 relative to this site. How would that make me any less of a scammer if i wanted to be? I posted my pocketfives.

What good would it do to post on 2+2 relative to this site. How would that make me any less of a scammer if i wanted to be? I posted my pocketfives.
    Any and all evidence will help you get a loan buddy. IF not just wait for your card I'm just trying to help you out man

pocketfives only proves you cashed.... not that you cashed out...

where is proof of cash out... without it... u sound like a liar.. who is intending on scammning...

also without proof of cashout... ppl will assume u just donked away the 5gs...
    "Success is a science; if you have the conditions, you will get the results" -Oscar Wilde

MY CAPS LOCK IS BROKEN!

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

PokerOwned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by TONelson View Post
    First... get him to say that here as right now it looks bad because....

Second.... it looks bad because you have only three "feedbacks" one of which is negative.

Third.... I'll let others do as they choose of course, but myself, I wouldn't go near anyone who has been here almost a year, hardly done anything in that time, and has your current feedback.

It's not personal bro.

Well you made it personal bro, when you came in my thread and made a subtle condescending remark pertaining to my reputability on this site. Your making it impossible for anyone to even think about staking me, thanks bro.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    his pocket 5s does show he has over 5k in cashes since the beginning of December, i dont see why he would scam for 10 bucks but i also dont see why he should need 10 bucks lol

Well you made it personal bro, when you came in my thread and made a subtle condescending remark pertaining to my reputability on this site. Your making it impossible for anyone to even think about staking me, thanks bro.
    40 posts in a year then all the sudden ur here everyday looking for 10$ what are we supposed to think? until you prove you have been a good stakee/loanee you will be a scammer even if you arent.

PokerOwned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by eichroll View Post
    40 posts in a year then all the sudden ur here everyday looking for 10$ what are we supposed to think? until you prove you have been a good stakee/loanee you will be a scammer even if you arent.
    How can you prove without someone giving you the opportunity to prove?

PokerOwned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by dk12 View Post
    pocketfives only proves you cashed.... not that you cashed out...

where is proof of cash out... without it... u sound like a liar.. who is intending on scammning...

also without proof of cashout... ppl will assume u just donked away the 5gs...
    I will show proof of cashout to any seriously interested party, not posting on forum.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast