Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70855.38

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Staking/Loaning informal poll for the community

In light of what this place is spiraling into, I'd like to get a gauge from everyone on what we think some guidelines should be going forward for staking and loaning. Here are my questions:

- Should it be allowed in Channel 1 at all / do you think there is a time limit allowed (like 1 request per hour, etc.)?
    - Should it be confined to posts in the forum / is there a time limit for bumping them (see my first comment)?
    - Do we limit it to tenure on the site and/or posts made?

It would be nice if this could be kept to a reasonable discussion without anyone calling out anyone else. Just curious as to everyone's thoughts as a whole.

Best Poets of All time<br/>
    <br/>
    https://www.facebook.com/KenLWayt/

Elite PokerOwned Member
    I feel like its fine in chat but we should probably limit it to once every 15 minutes and I think bubble chat should be off limits for asking for stakes.

Great thread starter, I was thinking about this myself, actually comparing staking site rules as far as social problems and handling

ill be posting later after i pull all my scrambled thoughts together....bare with me lol
    Always Remember Your Roots

Makeup Owed: http://www.pokerowned.com/forums/f31/makeup-thread-post-your-makeup-here-27604.html

Banned
    My word isn't much considering all the hate for new members here but I would say post it in the forum in a thread, maybe one thread a day, keep it out of chat on the homepage, that way it is a legit request and anyone with interest will get back to you, outside of that it kind of seems like begging even if that is not your intentions

Quote Originally Posted by credsfan03 View Post
    I feel like its fine in chat but we should probably limit it to once every 15 minutes and I think bubble chat should be off limits for asking for stakes.
    I should have mentioned bubble stakes - we already outlaw that if reported.

<br/>

i think it should be mainly done in the forum..... with more rules... like p2p has... restricting noob accounts from having instant access to the thread... unless they meet requirements to post there...

this is not an attack on noob accounts... just a safety buffer for the rest of us... who . hate. scammers.
    "Success is a science; if you have the conditions, you will get the results" -Oscar Wilde

MY CAPS LOCK IS BROKEN!

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Definitely should be seniority to loaning n staking
    RANGER (B2B HU LOYALTY GAME CHAMP! DO YOU REMEMBER THOSE NOOB? NO, NO YOU DON'T!)

I'd like some numbers on what you guys think as well - like a month here and 50 posts?

<br/>

all in all PO needs to just carbon copy 2+2
    RANGER (B2B HU LOYALTY GAME CHAMP! DO YOU REMEMBER THOSE NOOB? NO, NO YOU DON'T!)

Elite PokerOwned Member PimpGameNM's Avatar
    As someone who never asked to be staked/loaned and is now having a real hard time getting POints I dont know what to do , I know if i could get a loan for 2k POints Id prolly be good makin POints off that but I really dont feel comfortable asking, as I shouldnt. PPl on here are waaay too comfortable asking ppl they dont know for money or POints, and most of them have no intentions of paying back because they can just start a new acct and there is no real repercussions

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast