Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63209.97

PokerOwned Demi-God

Looking for stake in i the $300 GTD TURBO deep stack at 9pm on BCP

I am new to BCP and looking to build a bankroll. HAve been very successful on bovada, and now i am looking to establish myself on this site so that play can be tracked. normal terms 50/50 plus stake back its is a $5 .50 tourney and starts at 9pm eastern time. It is my hope that if this goes well it would be the start of a good relationship, username on BCP is nab76
    would be happy to answer any questions.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Good Luck! I think you may have a little trouble getting a stake being that you are new here, new to BCP, and Bovada has no way to track your outcomes. However, you can show off your skill and potentially earn your own stake by playing in the two BCP freerolls we run every day. The field is shallow, somewhat easy (no offense to the other players), and it always pays ten wich is usually around 30% of the field.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    i actually placed 8th or 9th last nite and won $1.10 in the first one i played in it still isnt showing up tho i messaged zab about it and am hoping it gets fixed as i was pretty happy that i placed in the first on i played! I know its a long shot but i thought i would give it a shot i am a good tournament and i believe a good investment so i thought it couldn't hurt to put it out there

PokerOwned Demi-God
    and i say 8th or 9th cause i was knocked out on the same hand as someone else and i dont know who had more at the start and they paid the same

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nab76 View Post
    i actually placed 8th or 9th last nite and won $1.10 in the first one i played in it still isnt showing up tho i messaged zab about it and am hoping it gets fixed as i was pretty happy that i placed in the first on i played! I know its a long shot but i thought i would give it a shot i am a good tournament and i believe a good investment so i thought it couldn't hurt to put it out there
    It takes 24 hours to post the results, as long as you have your username entered correctly you should see it updated tomorrow morning.