Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70663.81

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Survey Master

looking for a micro sng grinder

i wanna see if i can find an actual sng grinder here. dont want a guy that can play 3 sngs a day. im looking for someone that can play one after another all damn day long. and once they get rolling play 2 n 3 at a time.

horse will start with 5x buyins for 1.50+.15 regular 9 max sngs. can play turbo if they like. will grind his/her ass off and is allowed to play any sng they wish as long as they have 10x buyin for that sng. so if you wanna play a 3$ 9 max sng you need 33$ in account to play it. if you have 32.99 you CANNOT play it.

must post all bust hands or winning hands and must keep a running br. stake will end when i say. might be at a 20$ br might be 100$ just depends on how well youre doing and how fast.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Well i would be totally down for this and am available to play as many as you would like me to, sounds like a great opportunity.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    well im gonna go out and grab some food, u got my number if u want me to play!!

Id be willing to try this, in general I can play about 4-5 hours a day, so with a running bankroll can run 3 at a time without issue. I posted stats here http://www.pokerowned.com/forums/f26...tml?highlight= and I'm well experienced in making a proper rail, given my experience in the staking scene. If not accepted I wish you and your horse good luck!

Elite PokerOwned Member
    apply

Survey Master
    this is a total shit stake, but it is gonna give me information on a potential horse. if a guy can win 2 of 5 games he will be profitable. thats the end goal here. finding a profitable grinder

Experienced Member
    I apply

Quote Originally Posted by tommy62278 View Post
    this is a total shit stake, but it is gonna give me information on a potential horse. if a guy can win 2 of 5 games he will be profitable. thats the end goal here. finding a profitable grinder
    (posting irregardless of choice, do not consider this post when choosing applicant)
    I do feel these "tester type" of stakes are extremely good at finding a long term player for you. My advice would be to read your prospective horses rail well, looking for completeness, dedication to the stake as far as amt of games played, some hands for ideal play style (maybe full HH for 1 game/day or so), accurate bankroll, willingness to grind WITHOUT jumping limits too fast (20 buyin min, not ten), and attention to detail and your direction.

Once you made a long term decision, I'd recommend about 15-20 buyin bankroll start to account for variance, and if super long term, monthly cashouts to initial bankroll again. Once again, GL and I hope you find what you're looking for
    Last edited by s810car; 12-30-2013 at 12:03 PM.

Seasoned Veteran
    apply im your huckleberry

Experienced Member
    I'm up for this. I'm new to pokerowned, just signed up last night, and am looking to build a bankroll. I plan on depositing 300ish on SWC and grinding out the lowest stakes there. I'd be up to put that on hold to try out sngs.

My experience is about 6 or 7 years of studying the game over at the twoplustwo forums. I've placed in one tourney cashing at 1400, but I've mainly stuck with cash games. This shouldn't deter you because I am familiar with advanced concepts such ICM, and have read all of the Harrington on holdem books. I've also read the sitngo book by colin moshman.

Whatever rules you set, I will follow them exactly, and I'm on SSI for a disability, so I have no job, and virtually all day long to grind.

I would be willing to play some 6max play money with you for a couple hours, for you to see my acumen.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast