Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64976.37

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    I whine like a 5 year old girl

Cool getting sick of all the noobs/current member getting banned for aksing for PS pass

ok here this will help please answer the following question and if u get it right boom 100 points for you
    WHO WAS THE FIRST PRO TO WIN THE WORLD SERIES OF POKER????? first ten noobs that need points for PS toruney please answer if u are correct ill will personaly give u enough to play both the pokerstars tournies today first 10 and have to be new members/current member that play pokerstars tournies GL
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

ok that makes it kinda of hard just name the first winner of the first ever world serious of poker
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

Johnny Moss

depends it first started in 1969 as the Texas Gambling Reunion and it was won by Crandell Addington.

but Johnny Moss won the first official wsop in 1970
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

PM me the answer no in post lol makes it too easy for other to just copy and paste

Quote Originally Posted by lilg View Post
    PM me the answer no in post lol makes it too easy for other to just copy and paste
    doesnt matter if they did or not u just look at the time and date of the post doofus
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

PokerOwned Master
    Johnny Moss

Seasoned Veteran
    Johnny moss, 1970

This is very cool for you do this lilg.

Seasoned Veteran
    Actually don't give me anything I didn't realize you were only doing it for people to get pokerstars password. I'm from US

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast