Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63692.38

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Looking for horses for Carbon PO Tournaments

Looking for a few good horses for the Carbon PO Tournaments (150 Points buy ins)

Horse will be required to do the following :

- Cut will be 50/50

- Stake immediately ends after Tournament ends and horse must send 50% of the winnings to staker immediately.

- Horse will be required to split any bounties or bonuses related to the staked tournament 50% with the staker.

- Horse will not be required to keep a rail but must PM me on breaks with updates on their progress.

- I will have random friends pop in once in a while and check on horses, if a horse is caught sitting out for an extensive amount of time, that horse will be put on that "dead money" list and your chance of being re-staked will be very slim.

- There is no Make - up or cake or in way, meaning if you lose, you are no way entitled to pay back the 150 points, but in the same breath, you are entitled to play your best, as if this was your own points being used for a buy in and any conduct that the staker might find to be unreasonable in any way, might subject the horse to be put on the "never stake" list.

- Horses must state in their application post, whether they can transfer on Carbon or not.

-Any questions Horses should contact staker immediately, either via PM, skype, or any method that the horse finds is reasonable.

Any spam posts in this thread..just to get their 5 points or whatever..will be reported to the admin/mods and will be subject to punishment.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I see you have found your calling RV Being a stake man is very lucrative. Good Luck in your endeavours!

I'm definitely looking for stakes, hopefully we both can benefit. I am not verified on Merge(aced for me) yet but I can get it done when necessary. Thanks for your consideration in advance yo.
    I'd rather get kicked IN THE NUTS by a donkey, than EATEN BY A SHARK!!
    Every saint has a past, and every sinner has a future.

PokerOwned God
    not verified yet but seems to much work on our part

PokerOwned Veteran
    Sounds good to me check out my stats in my staking thread post and get back to me

PokerOwned Veteran
    I would like to apply for these stakes if you could Pm me we could work something out I feel I have been a good player so far on PO and yes I can transfer back I am verified thanks a lot for the consideration

Regards

Highstakes

Quote Originally Posted by royalpat View Post
    not verified yet but seems to much work on our part

Quote Originally Posted by Kunyx92 View Post
    I see you have found your calling RV...Sounds good to me check out my stats
    Quote Originally Posted by StackSnack View Post
    I see you have found your calling RV Being a stake man is very lucrative. Good Luck in your endeavours!
    not sure if these are spam?? but if your not applying please don't post guy's, ty

Quote Originally Posted by Hammertime View Post
    Sounds good to me check out my stats in my staking thread post and get back to me
    actually how about you PM me your stats because im too lazy to go look :P

PM me those stats and ill PM you back with stake ideas for today

Quote Originally Posted by highstakes View Post
    I would like to apply for these stakes if you could Pm me we could work something out I feel I have been a good player so far on PO and yes I can transfer back I am verified thanks a lot for the consideration

Regards

Highstakes
    Quote Originally Posted by psy0nyd3 View Post
    I'm definitely looking for stakes, hopefully we both can benefit. I am not verified on Merge(aced for me) yet but I can get it done when necessary. Thanks for your consideration in advance yo.
    Check your PM Inbox

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Sending stats via PM..

Goochbruiser on Aced

Able to transfer

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast