Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $66715.2

Elite PokerOwned Member

Looking to buy points with Carbon $$$

Am looking to buy up to $50 in points with carbon money....let me know if you're interested
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

what rates? What's the offer? Do you take partials? Lots of info not posted. I'd be interested in anything that's a better deal the current redemption prices. LMK. Thanks.
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

Elite PokerOwned Member
    I'm looking to do 500 points per $1 and will take partial offers...trying to get enough Points for $30 on Amazon...

PokerOwned God
    i can get you $50 on amazon for $50 on carbon . and i can do it much quicker than this.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    If you wanna do that Rckt...would probably be easier...but I have to warn everyone, I can't transfer can only dump $$$$.

PokerOwned God
    its ok ... we can do it at a private table .. even if you don't do it there , i've still never got caught. i will let you know when i have the $50 amazon.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Gonna drop the offer to $25 max....found what I need on Amazon and that will cover it...no longer need $50...

PokerOwned God
    i def would sell you some,,.. let you know if i get a lot of points in the near future... lol

gl

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Alright...thanks RcktWrangler...got the Amazon money I needed off him....I'll post in the near future I'm sure for more points or Amazon $$$