Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $69653.74

PokerOwned Demi-God

BCP Sunday 3500 gtd pool/stake??

Alright so i had the idea of starting a little fun pool for the 3,500 gtd on bcp tomorrow. here is how it will work the first 4 people to apply here and send me 1.10 will be assigned a number 1-4, (first person will be 1 second will be 2 etc) and I will use a random number generator to pick the number ( RANDOM.ORG - True Random Number Service ), whatever number gets picked that person will be the horse and we split the winnings 5 ways. I will be putting in 1.10 but will not be eligible to play cause i am running it for someone else. I understand that the horse will have to run really deep for any real money to be made but this is really more for fun than anything else, railing, rooting for our horse, etc. The horse will be expected to send winnings right after busting and to post updates here which include but are not limited to, interesting/ big hands, updates every break. and of course a bust hand. Obviously I don't get 4 additional people i will just send back the money. I reserve the right to not include people that have any sketchy history.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    bcp name nab76 apply here before sending

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Have thought about it and as of now i dont think i want people buying more that 1 share. Closer to game time if we dont have enough people it will be fine but as of now i just want as many people as possible

PokerOwned Demi-God
    really? no takers? come on people!