Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70781.62

PokerOwned Veteran

Looking for stake/loan on ACR/BCP, 11k+ in cashes

No
    Last edited by thebest23; 04-06-2014 at 07:03 PM.

PokerOwned Veteran
    Bump

Survey Master
    while you may have good stats(idk i didnt look) its gonna be hard to get a lot of stake offers for you. you have been a member a month and dont really chat it up with everyone in main chat. until you can show that youre a long time member and not gonna run with someones money i doubt youll see much interest. i might be wrong but im being honest

stakes already? i just saw you 2 days ago with about $80 bucks on bcp playing at night. now you want a stakes?

This is getting old. Were sick and tired of the Spurs owning us. This is the year we ride up to the challenge, Get the monkey off our back! We Believe GO Dubbssss!!

PokerOwned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by tommy62278 View Post
    while you may have good stats(idk i didnt look) its gonna be hard to get a lot of stake offers for you. you have been a member a month and dont really chat it up with everyone in main chat. until you can show that youre a long time member and not gonna run with someones money i doubt youll see much interest. i might be wrong but im being honest
    I've been a member for over a year I joined In march 2013 not 2014... i have done loan stakes before with people on PO and made a substantial amount of money for stakers/loaners, and I would expect someone with my stats would be given at least a little credibility.
    Last edited by thebest23; 04-05-2014 at 09:22 PM.

PokerOwned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by DuckU408 View Post
    stakes already? i just saw you 2 days ago with about $80 bucks on bcp playing at night. now you want a stakes?
    I don't stay at the small limits for long. I move up, play big, then cash out only leaving a small amount left in my account then variance took its toll so I need a stake/loan to give me cushion to rebuild bankroll once again.

PokerOwned Veteran
    Bump, I am really looking to play all the OSS events today including the Main Event and High Roller. If anyone has serious offers message me.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    I just sent you a buck. Make your money fast because the juice is running....