Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70456.89

PokerOwned Veteran

Looking for a bigger size loan

Hey all, plyr1210 here As the title states I am looking for a bigger than average loan. The amount im thinking is 10k and I need like 7 days or so to pay it back. I am still relatively new to the marketplace/ loan shark scene but I am a reg in the client. Ive done a couple 4k loans within the past month (first month ive needed loans) and from my first loan at the beginning of the month ive accumilated enough points to redeem roughly 150 or so in bcp (like 60-70k ish) But after some run bad on bcp at 25nl I tilted and went to blackjack (who hasnt) and busted my account in like 15m. I used the last of my points (26k) to get 50 more on bcp but now my points balance is shitty(4k) and i hate grinding the 2/5plo client games so I want to be able to play 25/50 and get my points back to where it needs to be. Im also willing to ship $5/10 bucks as a measure of good faith if you willing to take a chance on me.. If for some reason I bust this (obv dont plan to) Im willing to ship bcp to pay back or even if i have to buy the points i will to keep from defaulting.

thank you for your time and contact me if interested
    plyr1210
    Alex

PokerOwned Veteran

me again

Quote Originally Posted by plyr1210 View Post
    Hey all, plyr1210 here As the title states I am looking for a bigger than average loan. The amount im thinking is 10k and I need like 7 days or so to pay it back. I am still relatively new to the marketplace/ loan shark scene but I am a reg in the client. Ive done a couple 4k loans within the past month (first month ive needed loans) and from my first loan at the beginning of the month ive accumilated enough points to redeem roughly 150 or so in bcp (like 60-70k ish) But after some run bad on bcp at 25nl I tilted and went to blackjack (who hasnt) and busted my account in like 15m. I used the last of my points (26k) to get 50 more on bcp but now my points balance is shitty(4k) and i hate grinding the 2/5plo client games so I want to be able to play 25/50 and get my points back to where it needs to be. Im also willing to ship $5/10 bucks as a measure of good faith if you willing to take a chance on me.. If for some reason I bust this (obv dont plan to) Im willing to ship bcp to pay back or even if i have to buy the points i will to keep from defaulting.

thank you for your time and contact me if interested
    plyr1210
    Alex
    Hi again I forgot to put in last post I know I will have to pay interest which im ok with but please keep it reasonable if u r interested ty.