Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64222.38

Banned

Looking for BCP Micro $1-$3 MTT Backer

Looking for a backer willing to stake me into a few of the micro tourneys on bcp or acr in the buy in range of $1-$3.

Let me know if stats and references need to be posted.

Survey Master
    no offense lcdaboss but this is a bad idea. too much donking in the micros. you need to be looking for some 7.70 plo stakes or the 6.60 1k rebuy. if i had the funds that is where id put you. best shot for real money is in those. gl with this but you should really reconsider the stakes.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    AT BCP the micros aren't the same as the Merge Network...very low entrants and the play is actually pretty decent.

Quote Originally Posted by tommy62278 View Post
    no offense lcdaboss but this is a bad idea. too much donking in the micros. you need to be looking for some 7.70 plo stakes or the 6.60 1k rebuy. if i had the funds that is where id put you. best shot for real money is in those. gl with this but you should really reconsider the stakes.
    I always laugh when I hear this stuff. Yommy are you related to Lilg by any chance? Lol jkjk. Seriously though, Too much donking? I thought that having a lot of donkeys @ your table was a good thing. I thought that it increased your winrate. You just have to volume it up at the micros and you can churn out a lot of profit. I mean Lock is full of donkeys @ the micros, and I am up $320 over 50 games with an Avg BI on $5. This idea that people spread about not being able to beat the micros because of too many donkeys has got to be one of the most widely spread misconceptions, and is actually hilarious.
    Having said all of that, good luck LCDaBoss. I think that you play well enough to warrant a stake shot. I am excited to see what changes they have made over there at the WPN. I may have to ask for a few stakes myself there.

Quote Originally Posted by JBrazon View Post
    AT BCP the micros aren't the same as the Merge Network...very low entrants and the play is actually pretty decent.
    yep