Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70478.42

PokerOwned Veteran

looking for backers/selling shares on lock

Im looking for some backers for lock.
    I am open to any opinions that you may have and also on conditions,this will be my very first staking,sharing and am inerested in doing many more if we have a positive outcome.
    I am only iintersted in tourneys,sngs,mmts and such,no cash games at this time,ill have a $100 staring br tonight and will begin tonight

Like i said im new at thisbacking/staking gig but am highly interested and do believe i play alot better with the added pressure of running good for me and my stakers.

PokerOwned Veteran
    Ill be starting in approx 2 hours.

So you want stakes or looking to stake people?

Do you have history and can you provide stats?

People will want to see all that info...I noramlly dont stake but just in general this is what you will need to get stakes.

PokerOwned Veteran
    There hasn't been a successful Lock cashout in months... Good luck.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by slideezez View Post
    There hasn't been a successful Lock cashout in months... Good luck.
    Yes it has, false info there, they are very very very slow, like months slow, but people have gotten their money

PokerOwned Veteran
    Im trying to get staked to play higher bis, i only played at bovada mostly and some frs and even though i am kinf of new here i also have an acct at CC and been with them for a while.
    Like i said this is my first EVER time trying to get a stake but only to play higher limits, either way ill play tonight.
    I havent played at lock in months but I believe now that they do pay even if its a t a snails oace and am starting a $100br there,so even if its a small $1 don,sng or whatever feel free to post here, i believe it could be a start of a good relationship =)
    Also sorry for the slow post but im on my phone.

PokerOwned Veteran
    In deep in 1,250gtd 14left hopefully sumone will want to start making some money with me in the future =:

PokerOwned Master
    Quote Originally Posted by BLACKSTACK View Post
    In deep in 1,250gtd 14left hopefully sumone will want to start making some money with me in the future =:
    I'd suggest playing carbon or bcp....If you do win you will get your money a lot faster.

PokerOwned Veteran
    I do play there but im giving lock another chance,hopefully by the time i get a br wprth withdrawing it will be faster