Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62147.4

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Looking for a backer that I can move up the MTTs with.

Hey all, my name is Dan and I am looking for a micro stakes backer that could back me up to the top of the merge MTTS. I feel I have alot of talent but have yet to make any serious strides. I am a college student who just recently finished y associates degree. If some1 is interested in taking a shot with me send me an email here. Obv you dont know me very well as I am knew here, but I can assure you I am very honest and willing to work very hard. I talked to cookies last night and he was helpfull, but I really need some1 who is willing to invest in the long haul with me. I know this will sound offputting to some, but I am willing to coach/discuss poker very in depth with some1 here if they are willing to invest in me. please no spam or haters. Just an honest inquiry being thrown out there.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sickread23 View Post
    Hey all, my name is Dan and I am looking for a micro stakes backer that could back me up to the top of the merge MTTS. I feel I have alot of talent but have yet to make any serious strides. I am a college student who just recently finished y associates degree. If some1 is interested in taking a shot with me send me an email here. Obv you dont know me very well as I am knew here, but I can assure you I am very honest and willing to work very hard. I talked to cookies last night and he was helpfull, but I really need some1 who is willing to invest in the long haul with me. I know this will sound offputting to some, but I am willing to coach/discuss poker very in depth with some1 here if they are willing to invest in me. please no spam or haters. Just an honest inquiry being thrown out there.
    your best bet is to take cookies offer with the 11 cent games. you will move up eventually. baby steps

yeah but does any1 know if he seriously backs other MTT grinders?

PokerOwned Moderator CloudyMinded's Avatar
    I agree with unkclan's advice...cookies can help with brm and moving up.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    cookies is a great guy and if you listen to what he says, you will get a shot at higher games.

Yes he does if he sees that you are worth it. If you are a serious grinder you want to work with cookies.

yeah I am definately interested in hearing what cookies can offer even if it is starting @ the very bottom

Does anybody off hand know of any people that he backs... ie their SN's?

Elite PokerOwned Member

I mean if you could give me more information that would go a long way in getting anywhere here...

How long have you been playing MTT's online? What kind of Volume?

Can you provide any stats?

Why would you be a positive ev investment for someone?

What kind of micro stakes? Where is all you volume? (greater than $5, mid level ect)

Have you been backed before or have any references?

How long are you wanting to be backed ect?

Thanks for your response MP. I have never been backed before. Secondly I would like to get a backer to start out @ tournaments less than $5. I played on BCP under the SN westatebowl and success in the MTTs but took a big shot @ a real juicy stud game and got coolered hardcore. ( I had trip Ks all rolled up and a guy pured some sick cards) I did win the $500 first depositor freeroll for a $109 dollar ticket... and also won a PLO freeroll that runs @ 7 pm est. Realistically I am looking to get backed even if I have to start @ the very bottom to garner their trust. In the $109 tournamnt that I played I made it down to about 60th place before villian shoved a 18 bb eff stack into me when I was the bb, and I snap called AQ suited and he had AA... yawn nh gg.. etc. I feel as though I have a solid conceptual grasp of the game but I am definately very intrensically motivated to get way better and make a real strong statement. Thank you once again for youre inquiry and I hope that makes my objectives a little clearer.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast