Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70855.38

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Seasoned Veteran
    good luck man....hope u`ll get some stakes here ....

Thanks Gozilla. I appriciate you taking a look at my posting. I am playing in the HORSE freeroll at 1pm est. It is a very very soft tourney and if I can catch a few cards early I should be able to at least gring out a top 24. wish me luck. Also if anyone out there is a backer or knows of any good micro stakes backers let me know.

Survey Master
    gl to you and your goals. just pm cookies and see what he has to say

So this thread kinda fizzled out, so I thaught I would post back again to potentially drum some interest back up. I have played the freerolls here and won one. I really want a serious backing deal for the micros. I employ a hivh variance style of play, but it is solid. I have taken some shots with the money I have earned in these freerolls but have yet to bink a real scors yet. If you want a real horse that has real skills then I am youre man I know that sounds cocky, but self belief and the ability to make the right play even if it might not work is a big part of the game. I am looking for some one to give me a shot and thats all. If you wanna set up some sort of trial run let me know eithef here in the post, or by PMing me. TY for reading my post.

PokerOwned Veteran
    A week ago they were telling you to talk to Cookie. He has a post up offering backing. Have you talked to him yet?

Guess I am not looking for a $1 stake.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12