Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70781.62

Elite PokerOwned Member astub1975's Avatar

Kaj8190 Debt Thread

To summarize:

Kaj8190 was given a $50.00 stake on ACR to run a series of events, as listed in http://www.pokerowned.com/forums/f31...ake-31729.html

On 10-07-2017, I had decided (and we both mutually agreed) to convert the balance of the remaining stake total of $42.30 ACR into a debt owed.

To date, through communication on various social media, I have been promised on four separate occasions that payment would be sent would sent within 24 hours and, consequently, it has not been.

Moving forward, for the time being, I'm going to refrain from posting our conversations and will also pursue repayment by referencing this debt on various “other” forums that I have previously associated this user with, and will provided updates herein.
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

Update:

I'm going to spare PO the posting of specific messages or referencing this user's "real" information but Kaj8190 just messaged me on Facebook stating that he has the ACR funds and could of sent it now, but I was being an "ass" for requesting him repay me my ACR funds that he owes me.

I'm calling for a permanent banishment of this member.
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

Quote Originally Posted by astub1975 View Post
    Update:

I'm going to spare PO the posting of specific messages or referencing this user's "real" information but Kaj8190 just messaged me on Facebook stating that he has the ACR funds and could of sent it now, but I was being an "ass" for requesting him repay me my ACR funds that he owes me.

I'm calling for a permanent banishment of this member.
    Request withdrawn.

One way or another today, im using my notary stamp...even if its on lilg's head.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    that'll be his first tattoo

At this point, I'd be calling for a ban because this member says he has the funds and isn't sending what is owed, which is different than being late and not being able to pay.

PokerOwned Master
    Quote Originally Posted by astub1975 View Post
    At this point, I'd be calling for a ban because this member says he has the funds and isn't sending what is owed, which is different than being late and not being able to pay.

$43 Sent. Also fuck you Stubs. Ive made you money every time you staked me. I get sick and you cry like a little bitch. Ive never not paid anyone. You are dead to me you small minded little girl
    "my danish handball parlay isn't working out as good as i thought it would"anonymous

I really like your signature...

So I can close this right? Awesome.