Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70874.75

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Elite PokerOwned Member

im looking for po pts hit me up

i will be looking for 4k pts. im exchanging pp. im a trusted pp user, u can look at my history feedback. enuff said.

Great trading with you very easy and fast

yo ace, i need points for 5 paypal. you got any???

This is getting old. Were sick and tired of the Spurs owning us. This is the year we ride up to the challenge, Get the monkey off our back! We Believe GO Dubbssss!!

PokerOwned Pro
    Do you guys ever worry that the person will dispute the PP charges since it is against PP's TOS to use it for gambling? I've heard of ppl doing this after making a trade as a scam to get the traded item and the paypal money back.

Sorry just traded what i had.

Quote Originally Posted by NuGHuFFeR View Post
    Do you guys ever worry that the person will dispute the PP charges since it is against PP's TOS to use it for gambling? I've heard of ppl doing this after making a trade as a scam to get the traded item and the paypal money back.

trade with people you trust if its a big trade, but i dont think anybody will dispute over 5 to 10 dollars and get their name blasted as a scammer on PO.

This is getting old. Were sick and tired of the Spurs owning us. This is the year we ride up to the challenge, Get the monkey off our back! We Believe GO Dubbssss!!

PokerOwned Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by DuckU408 View Post
    trade with people you trust if its a big trade, but i dont think anybody will dispute over 5 to 10 dollars and get their name blasted as a scammer on PO.
    True, was just wondering, as I have wanted to trade my points for PP.

PokerOwned Master
    Quote Originally Posted by DuckU408 View Post
    Then what....? PPL get put on blast for being scammers and it ends up....."oh well what can we do? itz the interwebz" Plain and simple if you trade or stake someone you will get exactly what you deserve........NOTHING

Elite PokerOwned Member
    i would never recommend trading big if u dont 100% trust the person. i only do 10$ or less trades just for this reason. ive been scammed in the past on here when i sent pp money first. but overall their are a few ppl on here that can be trusted with pp. im on that very short list.

Always do a background check and look at the feedback before trading.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast