Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70746.29

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Elite PokerOwned Member

Lock SNG stake rail thread

I have been staked $10.80 from Tommy to run double up sngs. I will post all of the games I play in this thread. Please keep in mind I had $2.30 on my account before you sent the money so when I update the br it will be that -$2.30.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    I just registered for two $1.50 double ups 6 max. I will be adding more table as they begin to fill up quicker.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    I got itm on my first game and have two more tables up and running right now.
    update: Just cashed in my second game I have two games up and am short stacked in one.
    update: cashed in the one I was short stacked in still have one game running and just registered for another
    Last edited by credsfan03; 03-20-2013 at 08:14 PM.

Survey Master
    Quote Originally Posted by credsfan03 View Post
    I got itm on my first game and have two more tables up and running right now.
    update: Just cashed in my second game I have two games up and am short stacked in one.
    update: cashed in the one I was short stacked in still have one game running and just registered for another
    message me before you log out tonight. i will end this before you go to bed

Elite PokerOwned Member
    I tried to post hand history but did not have the time because I was multi tabling and everything was happening really fast. On one game I lost most of my chips on 44 vs a3 on the bubble when he hit a full house. In the other game I lost 88 vs 99 on the bubble as well. So far tonight I have played four games and cashed in six. Current br is $15.07 minus the $2.30 I started with.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    I am in 2 sngs at lock right now. They are taking forever to fill up so after these two I will probably take a break and come back tonight when I can easily get at least four tables going at a time.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Lost in the first game with ak vs jq all in preflop. Still got one table open.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Out in the second one with aj suited vs aq. I only had 5 bb so not much I could do. Will get back on tonight and play hopefully my luck will change.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    I just registered for a few sngs. Bankroll was a little over $11 when I started.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    I am down to about $7 from the stake. I have not played any games since yesterday but will play tonight until I turn a profit since this is the last day of the stake. I bought $20 from a user on here and will throw that in if I loose the $7 from the original stake. I am playing a $3 and a $1.50 right now. I will be adding more tables as soon as the pokerowned freeroll is over.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast