Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64776.68

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Loan from Doc

PokerOwned Demi-God DocHo11idaze's Avatar
    pay up sucka
    Turtleboooy: lol when i come on i think f*** that Doc guy but i dont know why...haha
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

bump for no contact....no pm's, no follow up in thread. lol @ $5
    2380362515_38a13826cb.jpg
    Turtleboooy: lol when i come on i think f*** that Doc guy but i dont know why...haha
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

Survey Master
    cmon doc i called this half hour after you loaned him. degens will be degens and pray is an uberdegen. he will pay im sure but super late as called

I just hope he didn't go rob a bank or something crazy like that to pay. Guess have to pray.

a PM or some communication would be cool

Survey Master
    i think its safe to say that loaning to this degen is ill advised. 2 loans in past 2 weeks and has been late on both by a huge margin, still owes 1 of them. also the guy lacks basic communication skills. he borrows n disappears til he can pay it back. keep this in mind PO community when dealing with pray

TON is Gone.
    Pray u poopy pants pay up.
    Last edited by TONelson; 03-28-2014 at 01:44 AM. Reason: This was my 800th post? I'm soooo proud....
    TON is GONE. Blame the Mods. They stopped caring, or at least that's how it looks and feels.

you want to sell this loan to me doc? i'll buy it for 99 cents.

This is getting old. Were sick and tired of the Spurs owning us. This is the year we ride up to the challenge, Get the monkey off our back! We Believe GO Dubbssss!!

IF we can get a good berating going ill sell u it for .98

for 98 cents i'll fucking hunt him down and berating him 24/7 to get my 98 cents worth.

This is getting old. Were sick and tired of the Spurs owning us. This is the year we ride up to the challenge, Get the monkey off our back! We Believe GO Dubbssss!!

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast