Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $66164.66

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: loan default

never loan in the marketplace, not worth losing $10-$20 worth of points for like $1 intrest (500points) or so.....I got scamme dby one of the more legit members on here donaldmega, big misktake....it sucks it can happen to anyone...some will gamble themselves into way to deep of a hole and then bail on paying you back....be careful

Quote Originally Posted by SendCookies View Post
    Hey zab, so if jdixon wins the pts back, do I get them as he's in default to me and I have not a heard a word from him since he defaulted in shark?
    Is jdixon avoiding you cookies? see right there....jdixon, personally I thought was one of the legit members on here for loaning/trading....and now he is avoiding payback? wish the best cookies....

zab anyway I can get some of those points from donaldmega back? anything will help....keep an eye on him man please, idk why he would do that to me, I trusted him bigtime oh well......also please delete those privt trades he put int he marketplace for me, i always see them when I go in the market and it pisses me off lol

Corporal
    No I'm not avoiding cookies I tied to work a deal with him

Quote Originally Posted by jdixon0631 View Post
    No I'm not avoiding cookies I tied to work a deal with him
    offering to dump carbon money when U know i don't take dumps is not working it out w/ me sir. And "working" it out with me would be via chat or PM to let me know how you are going to take care of the debt. Not telling me the day of default that if I can not take a chip dump then oh wellz. I have not heard from you since w/ a plan for paying it back sir.

Jdixon, honor your debts man, I know your a good dude...pay cookies, he helped you out when you needed it....dont keep him waiting man, not cool

Corporal
    i explained to cookies if i default i could not pay until i get payed on 1/11.

Corporal
    Anyway this isnt about me and cookies

Corporal
    if cookies has a problem about me start a new post

PokerOwned God
    3200 rckt gimmeabrew 3200 RcktWrangler Traded Dispute | Add Feedback ... gimmeabrew payback by 1/10 RcktWrangler 100% 3700 Cancel i loaned him on 1/6 for 4 days at 3200 for 3700 back in the marketplace , this sucks that i know he is late on urs.

#NiggasInParis

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast